1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My "5 Story" house

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Sweety, Feb 21, 2009.

1. Sweety

Sweety Guest

This design is pretty much just to display my rubble. Haven't finished quite finished decorating it yet. So what you think? (Ignore all the junk scattered around)

My first floor - Do you think this looks like 2 stories? That's what i was aiming for.

[​IMG]

My second floor - Tent isn't quite complete the rest of pieces are lost somewhere in my house =/ Tried to hide the support beams by making them into trees.

[​IMG]

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

looks terrific, Sweety! I'd say you nailed what you were going for :)

the only thing I see on the first floor illusion is the log that kind of overlaps the raised building

good job!

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I'm jealous of your tent! looks great! :D

4. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Very cool illusion... Totally looks like 2 stories, even after knowing what Im looking at. GREAT JOB!!!

5. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Wow that looks awesome, It REALLY looks like two stories on the first one. Even though I know its only one.. every time I look at it I keep thinking its two lol.

6. chera

chera Guest

That is just totally awesome,looked like 2 story to me too :D,Your house is awesome,Great Job

7. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

very nice! looks great!