1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] My 8 Million Atlantic Gold For Your 1 Million Siege Perilous Gold

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Igg A Pie, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

as stated in the thread. just so there are no surprises I would like to trade under these conditions:

* I would like to receive the gold on Siege first, with payment on Atlantic right after. a vendor is preferred on Atlantic but not necessary

* I would consider trading my ATL gold for siege items such a rare pets, server births, event items, EM/seer items, legacy/mythic/name change/spring deco/ect.... tokens and vet rewards. just let me know what you had in mind. I would offer what I think is "fair market value for prices on Siege"

the best way to get ahold of me is ICQ(43711018) or you could PM me here or just find me in game. thank you!!

2. Tanivar

Tanivar Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Usually the one asking takes the risk. You might have more luck giving the Atlantic gold first, then getting the gold on Siege.

Can understand why you would be leaving that mob scene for rural feel Siege though. :)

3. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

I know how it works but to tell ya the truth I don't need that gold that bad, just tryn to stay busy with the xsharding. im usually the one exchanging the siege gold for prodo but this time its the other way aound. but like I said in the post, just so there are n surprises that's how I expect it to go down hehe

4. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

5. Chump Thumper

Thanks for the great transaction, I gave Igg 20 mill on siege and got my atlantic money immediately

6. Fogsbane

Fogsbane Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Thank You Igg A Pie for the trade - exactly as post advertised.

7. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

all 800 mil is gone from ATL. thank you much for all the smooth trades!

8. Bane Cross

Bane Cross Adventurer

8 for 1? more like 15 to 1 if you ask me. people are rare here gold farming is rare here so why should we do your rate?