1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My absence(well almost absence)

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Arutha of UP, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Arutha of UP

Arutha of UP Guest

Hey just wanted to let ya'll know that I've not fallen off the face of the planet...I know I came along with the shipwrecked hunt about a month ago and haven't seen many of you since. I have not been around during prime time on weekends recently(fri-sat late afternoon/nights) due to working on a new album---gonna be released Apr 9th though and once that happens time on the weekends frees up.

I'll be around here and there during the week and early on sat/sun. I promise I'll make more appearances soon--I'm sick of hunting Ogre Lords alone(107 archery!).

-Brandon-player of Jarlaxle/soon to be changed to Arutha

Blind Tom the Pirate likes this.
  2. hawkeye_pike

hawkeye_pike Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Good to hear from you! I started to become worried that you'd given up. With your skill you can join us on all of our adventures. Recently, we've often gone and hunted peerles with a small group. It was a lot of fun. We visited the Slasher of Veils, Navrey, Chief Paroxysmus and Travesty. Perfect opportunity to gain skill and learn about places you probably don't know yet. Also, some of us made the spellweaving quest this weekend.

Blind Tom the Pirate likes this.
  3. Blind Tom the Pirate

Stratics Veteran

Hope ya do make it back to UO and UP sooner than later. You are missing some high adventures and great fellowship with yer mates.
    Yers, truly, Blind Tom and Capt. Jack Black and da whole United Pirate crew.
    [​IMG]