1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Acc aged for a week ago, but it is not generating new shard shield tokens....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Mandrake of DF, Jun 11, 2014.

1. Mandrake of DF

Mandrake of DF Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I used to get new tokens around 2-3 days after it aged. Now, it has gone a week since it aged - and no new tokens.

Any suggestions?

2. Capt. Lucky

Capt. Lucky Crazed Zealot

"UO's clock" supposedly updates with in 7 days :p But that is odd. If you move stuff like that it usually starts over to day one also.

3. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

I did ingame GM support, took me 9 hrs then i got msg that this a issue i have to take with support. So, I sent them a email...got this answer today;

Now, back to calling a GM...

4. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Usually it takes the in-game stuff about a week or so to catch up with the actual aging of the account (hence one of your characters may be younger in months than others). I suggest waiting a bit longer, but that's just me.

5. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

Im 11 days over time for the normal day i get tokens... and i got answer from UO ingame GM help center;

The shard shields can hold 10 tokens, and generate new when account ages. This is so wrong, they even dont know the items and conditions in the game...

Wonder if I will get any help at all.... :-(

#5 Mandrake of DF, Jun 16, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 16, 2014
  6. The Zog historian

The Zog historian Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As far as I could always tell, token generation is based on a real month's passage, rather than being linked to an account's age. If you place a token today when an account is __ months and several days old, another generates in another month, not when the account ages another month.

7. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

I used to get them at the 5th, and after i got inactive for 2 days, it changed to 7th...once my acc age it generate new tokens for me... If it is from when it was placed im close to 2 weeks overtime from when i should have them.

So, now im lost. No one helps me... sent Messana a mail, cuz ingame and support help just bounch me like a pingpong ball...

8. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

9. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

CC expired, so i didnt have time to log in and activate it before 2 days after it expired. So - account was down for the 2 days. Once I activated it - i got new tokens next day. I got new tokens 7th of may, but none this month.

G.v.P likes this.
  10. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Shard shield tokens are generated when you place the shield, and once a month after that. It has nothing to do with your account age other than being old enough to pick the reward.

That's been my experience with the shard shield tokens anyway...

A side note, it could also be generating tokens based on server maintenance times and if your shard has missed its normal downtime it may be stuck similar to the way plants generate seeds/resources.

G.v.P and Obsidian like this.
  11. Mandrake of DF

Stratics Veteran

Thank UO for Mesanna!!!

She came and fixed my shields now...so all is fine :)

G.v.P and The Zog historian like this.