1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Account Has Gone Crazy..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Braddock, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Braddock

Braddock Guest

Ok so I'm using an old account I made to post this because my main account (Lord Essex) has all of a sudden gone on the fritz.. I logged in sunday morning and it took me 20 attempts just to get to uhall page.. most the time I get either stratics forums main page.. a blank white screen or a message saying the servers are busy. I figured ok maybe they're doing some work.. but it didn't go away.. So maybe its the computer/service I'm on at work.. Went to my phone did the same thing.. Came home from work today and it does it on my personal computer/different isp.. So I'm totally lost.. Has anyone had this happen or know it happening and what did they do to fix it if they could do anything. I sent in a message to stratic but I had to use this account (Bad I know..) but I litterally spent all morning trying to send a message out w/ my other account.. Help!!

2. TheMac

TheMac Guest

3. AdamD

AdamD Guest

I'm curious, does it happen when you're logged out?

4. Braddock

Braddock Guest

only while logged in under that account name. & whats described in that thread is exactly whats happening it seems like

5. AdamD

AdamD Guest

Heh, interesting.:p

6. TheMac

TheMac Guest

I hope thats not the case that is pretty ridiculous if it is

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've no idea what's going on, I've checked the user account. Just incase it is somehow affecting things it shouldn't that plug in has been disabled. It dates from before my tenure as admin and has never been used by me.
    Not even against posters who have made a point of deliberately needling me :)

8. Lord Essex

Lord Essex Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I wasn't blaming y'all or anything just said it seemed like what was described.. But w/e you did Petra my account seems to be working correctly again, tyvvm!!:ten:

9. TheMac

TheMac Guest

Needle needle needle lol JK Good job on the fix petra