1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My account is brocken ...

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Feb 29, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

ok my account is brocken [​IMG] i tryed and tryed but it been like this for 2-3 weeks [​IMG]

my account is 46 (4yrs) old and it is still jamed at 715 total skills over my 6 players (and tested over 2). it starting to tick me off as i am getting closer and closer to needed to use them last 5 points in skills [​IMG]

I paged the GM but they all give me the BS of go to look at there website [​IMG]

i forgot what a GM looks like ingame ...

i only even got the press [ to chat 1 time (last week) when i was paging on a perats bug. so what do i go to do now ???

ty for any info [​IMG]

2. Babble

Babble Guest

Don't you need 48 months?
    But soon!
    [​IMG]

3. Slicer

Slicer Guest

If your account is 46 months, that's not quite 4 years.

4 years is 48 months and that's when you get the extra 5 points. Then you will be at 720 skill points available.

4. This is why math is important, kids.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

This is why math is important, kids.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Lol

6. Guest

Guest Guest

opps that a typo :p

my account is 48

7. Babble

Babble Guest

Does it show 48 months then?

Some accounts need a few days until it shows 48 months

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Nevermind the math...I'm dying to correct the spelling and writing mechanics! GOD.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG] Let's not forget this is an international forum.

10. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

<blockquote><hr>

Nevermind the math...I'm dying to correct the spelling and writing mechanics! GOD.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely, surely, you knew he/she wasn't exactly of English speaking decent?

11. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Surely, surely, you knew he/she wasn't exactly of English speaking decent?

[/ QUOTE ]
    I've seen people who type worse that are native speakers, so it can be excused. This includes you: the word you're looking for is "descent."

12. Guest

Guest Guest

If this is an ESL player, I am sorry...never crossed my mind (and rather hasty of me). But if this is an English speaking player....EGADS!!!