1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. The Broadsword team is seeking alternative castle designs! Learn more and discuss here!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Broadsword is hosting a 20th Anniversary Party for UO this September! Learn more here. Will you be there, Guest?
    Dismiss Notice

my almost normal custom castle

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Sellingahouse, Jan 23, 2017.

1. Sellingahouse

Sellingahouse Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

hope you like it and that the pics are posted right. I think it looks way better in 2d but in EC I can take bigger pics. Its on LS in trammel to the east of brit, 1st castle along the coast if you want to see it. Untitled.jpgc1st.jpg Untitled.jpgc1st.jpg Untitled.jpgc2nd.jpg Untitled.jpgc3rd.jpg Untitled.jpgct2.jpg Untitled.jpgct1.jpg

2. Donzer

Donzer Journeyman

Very well done! Amazing garden on the top :)

3. Irulia Darkaith

Very nice, my favorite part is all the stairwells and landings on the bottom right.

Scott likes this.
  4. Althalus -VKR-

Althalus -VKR- Journeyman

amazing effort, that must of taken a lot of time and dedication. I have been customising my new keep the last few days, and it has been driving me mad with the whole process involved.. lol

5. NyxHex

NyxHex Visitor

Very nice!

6. Laina

Laina Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

This is really pretty :) I love what you did with the tubs on the roof. I just went down to visit to see what those were - very clever!

7. Sellingahouse

thanks everyone. I know it will never be 100% done because im always changing something and haven't finished with the bottom floor yet. I posted to maybe give people ideas of what they can do. I think the teleport tiles really help with getting into the rooms on the bottom floor. You can place a fake floor on the 2nd floor so no matter where you stand you can see all rooms on the 2nd floor. I also love to "chop" everything up to see what we can make. My house says about 30 people have visited but the other day a npc healer gave me a count so maybe only 2 people went. Im spending most of my time working on my tailor/cake shop now and its going to be all white and pink. its the keep under the castle and there is nothing normal about it. I hope im answering all your questions you send me and I will help anyway I can. thanks and enjoy

8. hungry4knowhow

Stratics Veteran

That is the best done castle I've ever seen. Interested in doing others houses?

9. Sargon

Sargon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Awesome job! :thumbsup:

Would you like to come decorate my castle? I have had it for several years and don't even know where to start.

hungry4knowhow likes this.
  10. Sellingahouse

I would love to decorate your castle but I don't have the time. I need to get my cake tailor shop done so I can start on my brothers evil castle. I hope I gave you an idea or two and you can start with just one room. Before you know it your house will be done. Then you will come up with another idea and have to take it down to start over again.

11. Sellingahouse

If you look at the 3rd floor you will see a pink round pillow on the floor. its covering one of the tall skinny post im talking about. you cant walk over that tile.