1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My apologies for Friday, friends.

Discussion in 'The United Pirates' started by Bianca_CoD, Jan 18, 2011.

1. Bianca_CoD

Bianca_CoD Sage
    Stratics Veteran CoD

My 15 yr old granddaughter decided to do battle with a mountain on her skiis and lost. Moutain 1, Kelly 0.

She got a bunch of bumps and bruises and broke her arm, so my husband and I drove up to VT from our home in Greenwich, CT to be with her and make sure she was okay. I texted Pand, but she was out with her family and didn't get the message out in time.

My apologies.

2. Farsight

Farsight Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Having tried to conquer more than one mountain in my day, I certainly feel for your young granddaughter.

Though to my good fortune, the mountains never took an arm from me, so I got off (exTREMEly!) easy.

And Pandy let us know what happened anyhow. I missed playing with you, but as we all know... Family comes first. After that, comes family. I believe that some dumb roleplayer who lives on the other side of the pond is waaaay down on the list.

I just found people in the village of Aegis and we had a chat.

They called me cheeky.

sheesh!