1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My apologies to all

Discussion in 'UO Sonoma' started by Dor of Sonoma, Aug 1, 2008.

1. I had posted a notice upon the YMCA's bulletin board, promising the return of Story Night tonight...

Well, umm...my account managed to lapse (again) in the interim, so I have to rescind that promise for now.

I'm working on getting it back up and running, so I will be back! Just not in time for tonight, sorry.

2. Lord Hunter

Lord Hunter Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Hell Dor you just want to use my account? I know im not gonna be able to make it. If you want the info just give me a call.

3. Salty Pete

Salty Pete Guest

I am working nights right now anyway. :/ Makes it hard to show up on story night. Looking at my work schedule though I am thinking it might be time to do a WNH this week. There has got to be a place in Felucca to earn some death robes and suit up in disposable gear for a night of Tom foolery.

4. That's very generous of you, Hunter. Thank you for the offer!

However, I am still awaiting a code from another source. *fidgets* Soon(tm), hopefully!