1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[BUG] My archer likes to moonwalk

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Hunters' Moon, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Hunters' Moon

Hunters' Moon Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 19, 2004
    As the archer is apt to do,I keep a good distance from my target. In the SA client when I turn and step back 5-10 tiles he moves the direction I want him to go but the graphic shows him running forward,thus the moonwalk effect.
  2. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 12, 2005
    Yes, same moonwalk on KR. Still not fixed in SA.
  3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

... and the problem here is?? :p
  4. Caelas

Caelas Guest

I find it rather funny. Showed my wife, she was all WTF?
  5. Fink

Fink Guest

Pity it's not a thief character, you could say "You've been struck by a smooth criminal!" and moonwalk away with their stuff.
  6. Shamus Turlough

Shamus Turlough Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 19, 2008
    Thanks, I just spit coffee all over my monitors...
  7. Yalp

Yalp Guest

On occasion, my toon has walked backwards, and side to side. ie, moving directly south, my cloak remains south of my toon.

And moving from east to west, or west to east, my cloak remains facing south.

I've not been able to reliably reproduce it, but it just happens at odd times.
  8. Salya Sin

Salya Sin Guest

Maybe the Dev's are Jackson fans and refuse to fix it out of some bizarre sense of tribute.