1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] My Archer Suit !

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Smoot, Nov 15, 2014.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Nov 17, 2009

Dex 29
    Stam 60
    Int 9
    Mana 34
    Hpi 25
    Sr 7
    Hpr 6
    Mr 16
    Damage eater 15
    Hci 45
    Dci 45
    Lmc 55
    Di 50
    Ep 50
    Ssi 10
    Resists: 70, 77, 70, 78, 75

*obviously its running 210 stam right now. I need to get a 5stam no ssi bracelet. Or I can use a corguls sash right now to hit the 211, but lose 2mr 5int. with the high stam regen the 210 stam is acceptable to me till I upgrade.

it could also be 211 stam same stats if the 8stam15eater gorgot were switched out for a 10 stam 5hpi piece. i really want to keep the 15 eater tho so just going to find a 5stam bracer.

I also use 5ssi town bonus with this suit so I can use a 100percent poison bow when using necro.

Arties: garb epaulettes, slither, lieut sash/(corguls for 211), boots of escaping, faction crimmy, despicable quiver

What made this suit possible was a prepatch imbued damage eater piece, a slight upgrade to mr and stats via a new brittle 10stam arty, 10stam 5hci imbued studded arms, 2 barbed kit reforged, 1 imbued 5hci 8 stam piece.

just showing it off, might sell if price was right but in no rush.
    #1 Smoot, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    Dodger and DJAd like this.
  2. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 17, 2007
    Pretty similar to my setup mate just im lacking a few MR and any eaters:

45 HCI
    45 DCI
    50 DI (no weapon held)
    50 EP
    55 lmc
    +27 dex
    +4 intel
    +20 HPI
    +61 stamina (with corgul)
    +32 mana
    4 HPR
    14 MR
    5 SSI

All 70s apart from 67 physical

I've just got some new jewels that I'm thinking about using. They would allow me to have 15 ssi on my jewels in total and this lets me drop 10 ssi off my bow to free up some imbuing room. The only downside is I would loose 25 DI so I'm still not sure yet. I have 4 stamina on one jewel and 2x imbued suit parts with 8 stamina each. Also if I could get a 5 stam brace I could drop the sash and go for LT sash for some extra intel and MR.
    #2 DJAd, Nov 15, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 15, 2014
    Dodger and Smoot like this.