1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My bonded blue beetle went rogue and killed me?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Is this a known bug or have I done something wrong?

I thought bonded meant they were your friends?

Also lost the 3 years worth of Tailoring LBODS/SBODS that he was carrying for me.
  2. Have you ever fed him after the bonding feed?
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

You need to feed them and/or command them regularly to maintain loyalty. Also if you've logged off while dismounted loaded pets don't autostable. A lot of crafters have lost pets by not realising they've left them alone in game for hours on end.

If it happened fairly recently check the floor for a stray blue bag. The items he was carrying should have dropped to the floor in this manner.
  4. Bobar

Bobar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

May 20, 2004
    Not had exactly the same but one of my chars suddenly got thrown off his beetle and the bug had gone wild. Was not really a problem tho I just retamed it but of course I had to re-bond it which was a pain.

Dont know why yours attacked you tho as far as i remember if any pet goes wild the owner can retame it even with no taming skill at all.
  5. Guest

Guest Guest

[quoteas far as i remember if any pet goes wild the owner can retame it even with no taming skill at all.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is correct [​IMG] I've also noticed recently that if your pet goes wild and it is one of the 'you seem to anger the beast' pets, you're actually able to tame it first attempt everytime without getting the angered message again.