1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My buying... and probably soon to be selling post... (Inquis added, those who own MUST look... *tear

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jul 4, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I am currently BUYING the following:

*FC 1 cleavers/cutlass's- 20k per (paying more for ones with decent mods)

*FC 1 scythes- 15k per

*Dark Grey cloak Vet reward- PAYING 450k!

*Ancient Samurai Helmet- ouchies... ummm? 1.5 million? (when I left they where 700-900k tops... but i'm not sure today)

*The uberest regular xbow you can come up with... MUST have SCNP! (I need to say hi to an old friend)

<u>*Inquis glove thingy's-</u>
    20 million

15 million and a Legacy of the Dread Lord

17 million and a rune beetle carapace...

17 million and a swords of prosperity...

14 million, a swords of prosperity, and a rune beetle carapace...

9 million, a legacy of the dread lord, rune beetle carapace, and swords of prosperity...

I can go on... *tear*

And when I say I want an UBER cleaver... I want something along these lines:
    40+ hit spell (lightning, fireball, or harm)
    10+ HCI
    20+ SSI
    FC +1

And as for the last property; 40+ HLD, 10+ DCI, or 40+ ManaLeech (In this order)

Speak to me people...
  2. qqqa

qqqa Guest

how dare you take my fc1 cleavers! I HATE YOU!
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yo... Don't be hatin'...
    Yeah... anyway...

Two cleavers down (need like an infinity more)... still buyin' the other stuff people...

*tears swell*

*eyes water*

What is the difference in the two?
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

5. Guest

Guest Guest

*kicks to the top*

Time to go back to work... *sighs*

about 4 hours now... 4 unbelieveably long hours...

AND MASUMATEK... *waves*

Say hi...
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

How about i hijack ur thread and bid 30mil again on inquis like u did to my mate [​IMG]
  7. Guest

Guest Guest

I don't know why you would bid 30 million on the gloves when I don't own the gloves...

I am BUYING the gloves...

As far as highjacking goes... I was clear to deleat my own buying needs on his thread and I posted a brand new thread...

8. I have an FC1, 10% HCI, 50% energy, 40% poison, 10% physical damage cleaver I'll sell you when siege pops back into existence if you like.
  9. Guest

Guest Guest

Alright... sounds good... ummm... is it back?
  10. There are still two cleavers on my vendor for you.
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I have a 7th AE gift token, and will sell it to you, if you still need the bunny ears.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I'll take it... ICQ me: