1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My Cannon seems to be anti-social

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by krazzyspazz, Feb 6, 2008.

1. krazzyspazz

krazzyspazz Guest

Please someone help me on this concept.....I have a cannon in my inventory in AV, but everytime i try to take it out of inventory, it reappears in my inventory and wont stay out on my property. I tried to trade it to friends to see if they can get it out. but no luck. please someone help me with my Anti-Social Cannon!!!

Semper Fidelis
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

That is a nasty bug you get when you try to set your cannon out and it is already set out somewhere. Either on your lot and u can not see it yet for the lag. Or on a lot you have moved out of, that has not been reset yet. The cannon is stuck in a lease lock so to speak. It thinks it is still on a property. You will never be able to use that cannon and you can kiss that spot in your inventory goodbye. Unless by some miracle they fix that bug.
  3. krazzyspazz

krazzyspazz Guest

being a nasty bug i understand. but how is it that i can trade it between sims, and even they cant get it to pull out?
  4. DGLita

DGLita Guest

damn that it happened to a cannon! im sorry to hear that.

Im beginning to collect a few of these bugged items myself and they just take up inventory space, so Im going to create a sim just to collect this rubbish up then, then ill delete him after 7 days .

If anyone has bugged objects they need removed call me, Lita, and Ill send my guy round
  5. krazzyspazz

krazzyspazz Guest

Well Lita, if i find something that is not a rare, ill look you up.