1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

my cat wont lock down.. im house owner

Discussion in 'UHall' started by aarons6, Nov 2, 2009.

1. aarons6

aarons6 Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Oct 14, 2007
    so i dbl click the cat, it turns on.. i say i wish to lock this down and target the cat.. but nothing happens.. no lock down..

i move it around, still same thing.. any ideas?
  2. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Use "i wish to secure this"

I use that one for everything whether or not it secures or not (i.e deco, statues, etc.) and I have never had a problem with anything not locking down.
  3. Spree

Spree Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 13, 2004
    You are bugged it happened to me before. I didn't feel like dealing waiting for gm to fix me. I just logged on my co-owned account to lock and secure stuff. It fixed itself after a few months.
  4. kulder

kulder Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 12, 2001
    Did you recently get co-owned to a home, thats what happened to me could not lock anything down had to get on my brothers acct to lock down anything. But as Spree said it fixxed itself after awhile
  5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004
    all of the above can be true ! I always use the secure command !
    Also and this may sound dumb but make sure you have lock downs left !just before imbuing came out I was stock piling things and ran out of lock downs took me 20 min to remember to check the sign to see and guess what I was out!
  6. Adora

Adora Guest

Cats are notoriously fickle.
  7. onthefifty

onthefifty Guest

for what its worth i dropped several cat statues in the graveyard a few days ago and they are still there. i wonder if they act like the phillips steed?
  8. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Try honoring something then try locking the cat down.
  9. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Mar 19, 2003
    I was unable to secure/lock down items right about about the time the 12 anniversary tickets came out a few weeks back. I hadn't recently been added as a co-owner or friend of any other homes. I paged a GM and he fixed me right up.
  10. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

May 12, 2004
    Can you lock anything else down? You may just be cursor bugged. If so, just attempt to lock down something you can't like a vendor or even your own tag.
  11. Jhym

Jhym Guest

Silly, you have to not pay any attention to it and lock down other things around it.

Then it will WANT to be locked down because it wonders why you haven't paid attention to it.