1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My client is crashing like crazy.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MrMiagi, Feb 27, 2008.

1. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Tonight my client has been crashing like crazy, i can't even recall without a crash happening, i'd say about half of the time i recall i crash, I'm playing from Europe, could the recent lag and packet loss have something to do with this? Is anything else experiencing this issue?
  2. AlanofCats

AlanofCats Guest

Are you using Vista? My Vista machine hangs and crashes alot. It has just started doing this recently. My XP machine works fine doing the same activities. My friend is having Vista issues too. His roomate on XP is doing fine.
  3. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

Nope, using XP.
  4. MrMiagi

MrMiagi Guest

For apparently no reason atall the crashes have now stopped happening, no crashes in the last hour, I didn't change anything, just kept reloading UO and logging back in crash after a crash, and suddenly no more crashes.

How about that packet loss for europeans? Did that go away atall in the past hour? If it did, then I think we've found the culprit.