1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Closed My complaints of the new layout

Discussion in 'Stratics Help and Suggestions' started by Smoot, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

same problem here with the previous dark style "quark" layout:

in the layout before those, with the dark background (before the ownership transition?) the text was just a shade lighter and easily readable. since the change i had to switch to classic layout to be able to easily read text.

in the newest layout, the "grey on grey" is also hard to read. please lighten the text by a shade or two, or give the option for black text on a light background.

Other complaint i have is the green blinking light showing if a user is online. i can see how this may drive some people (inlcuding myself) a little insane. In short, its distracting and annoying. Currently when i cant stand it anymore i just close the page. Perhaps there could be an option to turn this blinking light off, or just make it a steady non-animated color.

drewster513 likes this.
  2. Ron Bron

Ron Bron Former President
    VIP Contributor Alumni

Blinking light disabled, and all text increased to a shade lighter. I hope you enjoy!

3. Smoot

Smoot Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

awesome. looks like we can now see the thread title while in post too. went back to blue steel just now from UO classic and i will be sticking with steel : )

Ron Bron likes this.