1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My computer is getto...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Crazy Fireball, Apr 1, 2009.

1. [​IMG]
    Ignore the crappyness of the photo, took it on my phone and it kinda sucks.

I was messing around on TT, and then all the sudden, it just falls off. o_o

Now its ducktaped, with purple ducktape! :D

2. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Is that a Christmas rug with reindeer on it?

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, you don't need the front cover anyway! That is purdy ghetto though if I must say so myself. Have you ever taken it off and put it back on?

4. SHHH!!!! Terri!!!! I still have a Christmas rug by my front door for shoes. I cant find my normal one and am too cheap to go buy another one. Its the principle of the thing, ya know? It will be quite the conversation piece at my daughter's open house and our 4th of July party!!!:lol:

Purple duct tape is cool Sean. Can only be an improvement, no? rolleyes:

5. Yes LOL.

Lol i put it back on, i took a disk thing out, droped it, put it back in, tryed to play the sims, and it started to smoke.. so i dont want to take the rest a part.

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I am not Dell Technician, but I'd have to say the smoke is a bad sign my friend! Take that ghetto trash outside and get a new one! :next:

7. loadexfa

loadexfa Guest

The case falling apart is kinda funny and those front panels are generally not too sturdy. Smoke.... like Elga said is a bad sign. Generally means something will need to be replaced.

Josh

8. yeah, i figured that out but my mom refueses to get a new one...

Im going to get one in a while though, if i pass the 9th grade ;D