1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My Continued Absence

Discussion in 'Government' started by Lord Gareth, Oct 21, 2011.

1. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

Dec 17, 2006
    As some of you have noticed I have been MIA on and off over the last two or three weeks and unable to fulfill certain functions within the townships. I wanted to assure you all that I have not left for Star Wars or whatever other game just came out and I haven’t given up on the community. Most of you know I keep my personal life mostly private but since it is impacting things more than I had anticipated I feel that I at least owe you an explanation.

My family and I are currently dealing and helping my mother as much as we can as she fights Breast Cancer. Her surgery was successful and from the information we’ve been given it has not spread. She will be undergoing Radiation treatment six times a day for six weeks. We don’t know what side effects she will have or what to expect during this time but I know I won’t be around like I normally am or able to do everything that I currently do but I do have faith that she will beat it and the treatment will work. So I will see you all again full time soon and try not to burn the Village to the ground, unless it’s the Savage buildings and give EM D&D hell whenever you can.