1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My elves skin color is now different then last night..

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Marcus Blackwell, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Welp log on this morning and open up my tamers paperdoll who is an elf and to my shock he now has light purple skin.. I then went and check all my elven characters and they all are now light purple skinned when they should be kind of pale/white skin color? Is this caused because of the fix they had to do for hue bug last night?

2. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

mine too :(
    my elves have always been midnight blue and now they're all light purple. bleh!!!!!!!!!
    i do not want light purple elves :(

3. xapcx

xapcx Guest

same here, it sux... i just recently used a race change token so that i could select my skin color again. I made a whitel elf. Now all of my elves are purple. blah!!!

4. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Coulda just done the human quest then the elf quest...

5. LyraDarkstar

LyraDarkstar Guest

Oh my... I am at work and now I want to rush home and check my elves... it will really break my heart if they are purple...

I checked MYUO and they do not appear to be different there... Araira is still greenish and Kalai is still blueish

6. Nine Dark Moons

they're probably purple. all mine, on 3 diff accounts are all light purple. prior to today, they were all very dark blue. if i have to do the quests to change them to human and back to elf to get their skin color back so be it, but i'm not happy.

7. Nine Dark Moons

which takes about 2 hours total to do both and is very hard on a char without decent fighting skills (5 effreets and 5 ice demons not exactly easy on a crafter). having a token = much nicer.

8. Baghdaddy1

Baghdaddy1 Guest

Same problem,

My red gargoyle is now black

9. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Good point, i tend to forget that not all chars are capable of combat.
    If you have a tinker you might try crafting two Vollem to help out, no idea how it'd work.

10. Harb

Harb Guest

It hits gargoyles and elves, all of ours are now screwed up, some badly. This needs to be fixed. It is very, very irritating.

11. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yep, I got a really ugly elf right now. *shudders*

12. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Arrrrg! My awesomely-evil red gargoyle is now royal purple! :(

And Fallon Valor has taken a slightly lavender hue.

13. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I HATE IT! I roleplay a female HALF elf on Europa, when roleplaying a elf here on Europa, we make them closest to a human as possible unless they are a drow.. NOW I HAVE A UGLY PURPLE ELF!! Uurrrgh!