1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My faction gear

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Amanda Shade, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

please let me know if and where I can buy my gear back...thanks.

2. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Ok, so the word on the street is that somebody in my guild has a big stick up his butt that is now equally as large as the same kind of stick that is stuck up the butt in somebody from LOW. Because of these 2 people we have all totally decided to screw everybody else by not selling back the items to each other?

So let me get this straight...3 weeks ago you all left TnT as friends, stating that you have no hard feelings and you were leaving so we could all get more PvP. And in a mere three weeks you have went from friends that I enjoy talking to and playing with, to people that have a worse relationship with TnT than KoC does? Did that about cover it? Anybody remember the last time they were res-killed by me for no reason? (A single res-kill to try and get a point is different, I understand that) How about 5 times in a row like happened to me tonight while I was trying to simply ask about my items?

Your actions at this point in time disgust me.

I for one, have always sold items back when I have them, and to some people they get them back for free. But now, because somebody in your guild feels like they are not being treated fair, you are gonna hold all of our faction items hostage.

It is actually sad that we have arrived here. I think it may be time for me to go try to get into Darkfall.

3. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Amanda.....don't worry about it. I'm recommending to play non faction tamers for PVP and wear just GM armor. I guess certain ppl in LOW think they can punish other ppl on shard. This sounds like a little man syndrome.

There will be NO punishing here. I'll just adapt and play a non faction tamer. I'm also recommending the same for all TNT. Sooner or later.....we will be looting LOW's faction items. I have NO problem dying and losing GM armor. Oh....if you dont want to lose your items.....then I recommend you stay away from us Tamers. I guess PVP will be reduced to KOC and LOW.

This will not affect KOC as KOC has sold items back. I can say at least this....all KOC doesn't hold grudges for what ever certain reason. They let the players deal with **** on their own.

Some players in LOW has whined about the lack of PVP.....they whined about returning and selling faction items, and lets see what they whine about next.

This message is jacked up because I considered all the players in LOW as friends......but friends don't treat friends like this because they have a difference with another player in same guild. I sometime wonder about the maturity of certain ppl.

4. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Amanda, where are you right now?

I need a point.............LOL

JK
    Sry to here about yer items, its been happeing to us also, your not alone...lol

5. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I think everyone should just trash items that way its a fair playing field. And it will bring people otuside of luna to farm silver for suits... win win situation...

It is siege after all, I mean when your buying back uber faction suits for 500k-1 mil that doesnt seem right or fair. Id like to see people selling them back at a 60:1 ratio. The faction gear should have never been introduced on siege being player specific...

6. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:coco::coco::dunce::dunce::loser:

7. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Its ok Elmer we still love you, trust me you are truely the best man ever in the history of men. You should write a book.

8. Hef

Hef Guest

Ok ... lets set this madness straight. It is true that I do have friendships with some of you guys in TnT. But here is the problem as I see it and follow me closely. We were very cool about giving back and sometimes not even looting gear. Then Tek out of nowhere decided to start looting you guys. So I told a bunch of you in ICQ that hes out of control and don't base his actions as the guilds. Then I get dismount ganked by you guys twice the next night. After that Hat decides to KEEP my gear and not even sell it! So when you guys cry about a raw deal look at it from someones else's point of view first. When Hat decides to release my gear we will start releasing TnT's. I cant be giving your **** back while I dont get mine. So talk to Hat and clear this up asap and we can be back to normal. Btw Mono I still like you but dont start boasting about tamers ... we can field the most tamers when it comes down to it. :)

9. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

This will be happening to a certain guild. I'm sure the guild who will feel this most will be the same guild who thinks they are making some type of statement.

10. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:ten::ten::ten::ten::ten:

11. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Lets all run tamers with GM armor.......this will be the best PVP ever. Also, this will help get rid of faction items. I'm not just talking about running tamers....I'm talking about running non faction tamers. Lets see how fun this will be for the next month or so.

Dude.....listen to what you type. You typed that Tek started this crap and you can't control him. So Hat does the same **** and we can't control him. So you now want to screw others over. The irony here. Wow. Even when Tek was hording TNT's items...I still gave every LOW member their items back. I don't try to be a **** to others when they have NO control of their guildmates. THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN US HEF.
    I told ya before.....I have no problem with my items. It's only silver.....its not like noone can farm silver.

12. SoulWeaver

SoulWeaver King of The Bearded Ladies
    Stratics Veteran

HEY, HEY, I HAVE A BETTER IDEA!!!

INSTEAD OF PLAYING TAMERS WHY DONT WE JUST ALL LOG OFF OF UO AND JUST NOT PVP AT ALL! THAT WILL MAKE IT ALL BETTER.....

be in factions, dont be factions, if you lose your items, and they wont sell or trade, go farm more silver its really not that hard...

13. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Funny this thread got resurrected today. I left it for dead.

Here is the bottom line the way I see it. I begged Hat in vent not to start doing the type of thing he is doing now. He is doing it because he has said he never gets any of his items back, so why should he return any.

So Hat screws Hef by not returning his items, and then Hef makes it a guild policy for LOW to not return any items, thus screwing everybody in TnT. Next, we all start wearing GM armor OR spending endless boring hours farming silver when we think it will be safe...thus screwing the whole shard by making things less fun for the amount of time spent in game.

This kind of thing, if not checked spreads like a cancer. Hef had a chance to not take it personally and keep it in check. I have told him that if he feels the urge to trash Hat's items after this, I wouldn't blame him. But to have all in his guild hold all items because of the actions of 1 TnT was not right. He had a chance to keep it in check. As of right now he has not taken that chance.

And here is the funny thing about all of this. When you are really friends, this kind of crap would not happen. There is one member in LOW, that will always get his items back from me for free, and I have a feeling he will always return the favor. That is because I really have a friendship with him.

I guess the other guys in vent were only pretending to be friends until they could find a reason not to...sorry that sounds harsh.

14. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Its actually about ppl being selfish.......they only worrying about themselves and not others.

Ask Pwn......I got screwed over by KOC. I got ganked after trying to purchase my items off KOC vendor and I still turned around and gave PWN his items back later after I looted him. I dont hold other KOC actions for ppl who was not involved.

15. Hef

Hef Guest

Exactly Hat is being selfish! As soon as he agrees to sell back we will sell back what is so hard about that!?

16. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

This is true Monolith is a good man! Lets stop the B.S. besides Big D hes just a well you know what! But sell the items, trade them, back, farm more silver for extra suits... lets continue to fight and enjoy the game okay! Thank You People!

17. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

Dont forget.....your acting in the same manner. 1 + 1 = 2

I agree.....you didn't start this crap, but your guildmate did. You announced that already. I'm sorry that your stuff wasn't returned by a certain guildmember in TNT, but your actions is no differenct.

18. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, that sounds exactly like Hef. Coincidence that Hef and co. joined up with TNT soon after Tek got sent away on active duty? Coincidence that they left as soon as he got back? Hef is a parasite, jumping from one guild to any guild that will take him, then bailing on them when convenient for him. Without Teks balls to attach to, Hef needs to find another host that he can survive off of til his master returns.

19. Hef

Hef Guest

Love you too Beez :D

20. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

:hug:

21. Monolith

Monolith Sage
    Stratics Veteran TnT/TnA

I wouldnt agree to this statement......and I fully support Hef starting a new guild. This gave another guild to fight on field. Just fighitng one guild isn't quite fun.

22. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Are these items that important when it really comes down too it?

If everyone were in GM armor wouldnt it be a more levle playing field?

Isnt that what everyone has been fighting for, for the last few years?

A game not balanced around items but more skill/leadership/teamwork/tactics???

Whats the harm in people having to farm silver away from luna, itll surely bring alot mroe fights away from luna. Those factions items will either be the revival of UO or the death of it.

toodles - LOL

23. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:dunce:

24. MaceAho

MaceAho Guest

ohhh big threat go on we will all be better for it

25. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Monolith, Hef was not the only one screwed over by TNT... I died one night to TNT and while asking to buy my suit back infront of Krystal's I was dismounted and ganked by dragons by players all from inside the house, including YOU. I only got the cheaper items back from both suits and was missing over 200k silver worth of items. Besides that occuring I guess you don't understand one important factor. The warrior suit such as your template is MUCH cheaper to purchase or buy back upon losing it but a mage spends nothing short of 1m per death. Not getting those items back would take days of farming silver, something the entire shard was trying to avoid since we all know not everyone can or is willing to spend time farming silver just to be able to pvp. BUT if I am forced to farm silver by your guildmates then I'm certainly going to make TNT farm silver as well. To try and blame LOW for this is ridiculous, we were running almost all mages and we all had vendors were whole suits were given/sold back within minutes of people dieing. Jerks in TNT and KOC started this and we are going to finish it.
    Play in gm armor and play tamers and see how long you last on the field. You saying this like your going to be some brute force shows how little you know about playing a tamer. Good Luck.

26. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

I dont understand why poeple cant just resell the faction items, i always have and will continue to sell everyones armor back

27. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

Wont PVP be so much fun then, this is not a solution just contributing to the problem why not just everyone sell items back and guild leaders make your guild abide by this.

28. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

It's simple they can't handle dieing and get mad... Just like Big D... We killed him about 5 times in one day... and after that he does a template swap on 2 chars... then makes a cry post about how he will no longer be selling items back and will only be pvping on his tamer.

He got mad because we ganked him so many times yet he never considered doing the intelligent thing and actually leaving blighted grove...

I mean if you know someone is farming down there and does not have enough sense to leave you are going to take a group down there and try and kill them am I right?

29. Amanda Shade

Amanda Shade Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Who are you exactly?

It doesn't really matter though who you are. Your statement was enough to prove how little you know about Seige. The last thing we need is more people quitting. I am sure there are some here who would wish me good riddance, but most (I hope) would see it the other way.

I am probably not going anywhere. I was playing this game when they opened the doors, and I will probably be here when the mice finally chew threw the wires of the SP servers. I am just disappointed in this turn of events, and to think it would all be solved by somebody just being bigger than themselves.

Turtle, I sold your items back that I had of yours. I was only hoping for the same treatment I have demonstrated...

30. Turtle

Turtle Guest

As usual your wrong. I had my tamer setup prior to fighting KOC outnumbered because of the TNT occurance. But I needed faction items for my tamer so I was farming silver in junk suits. Dieing on that character to 3 of you was NBD. BUT you coming in on Kage (smokebomber) to fight my mage was different. As you know Kage I've always fought you 1v1 except your little help/stuck where you insist I called in Hef but you didn't call in Sunchicken. So that one time aside I think we can agree we fought 1v1. This time you decided to bring in Bo (smokebomber) and Sakie on Carbon Copy (smokebomber) to fight my mage. Whether you knew you couldn't handle me solo or not, so you needed help is besides the point. The two that came along for the gold ride didn't bring characters that had ANY risk of dieing if played correctly. Sakie thinks he's the best mage in UO but brought a bok template instead even when you outnumber me 3:1?...OK I guess he's not a good mage after all. Hugi thinks he's one of if not the best warrior but he brings his smokebombing necro so because he knows who he's up against. It was all based off fear of dieing and losing items or ego points...btw CC died, nice fail Sakie 3:1.
    I stayed to fight 3:1 anyways and what did I get out of it? **** talked over icq, ingame and Bo following my ghost around so he could res kill me if given the chance... then I got faction items put on vendors for 200-300k over priced....All that for not running away 3:1 and fighting you.
    So thats why we are doing everything we can to kill you and take your items because it was obvious KOC was not out to pvp and have fun but to get items and make gold. You screwed yourself so enjoy raiding GIL treasure hunts, I guess that is the only thing left KOC can accomplish w/o risk of dieing.
    Cry all you want, stand in houses and avoid pvp all you want, I don't care. You won't make anymore money off pvp and since that is all KOC cares about, we win.
    Try having fun in this game instead of being little kids that take everything serious trying to make gold that is basically WORTHLESS, unless your alternative is a newpaper route...maybe it is.

31. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Im currently unemployed collecting unemployment woot woot :p

So the gold actually is worth some $$ if you know how to flip it to make a profit.

32. Tjalle

Tjalle Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter Gilfane

Ah, fixed it so I can agree...

33. SoulWeaver

Stratics Veteran

Well that is just illegal on stratics so please take that else were! PShh... :lick:

34. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So are you all going to just quit factions?

35. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2::sad2:

36. Strom

Strom Guest

What is the point in ruining the game for everyone how is that fun?

37. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Wouldn't be the first time :bowdown:

oh ya and kage i know we arent on the best of terms like we once were but put MTV on at 10pm and watch nitrous circus Im sure we can agree that its going to be a very entertaining show

38. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Just think like 2 more weeks and a real pvp game will be released...

I mean if they dont push it back again to fix bugs and make it more enjoyable/playable for their players.

Which I have no problem with seeing as it will make gameplay better for me in the short/long run...

*Starts drooling over the release* :love:

I just hope they havnt hyped it up into something it will never be able to live up to my expectations.

39. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You don't seem to have a problem with Big D doing it...:next:

40. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I'm happy to see you using the sig I made you a while back Kage.

:D

41. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Only because I deleted everything in my photobucket... and forgot that my Sig was in there :(

42. Turtle

Turtle Guest

My character > ALL of KOC combined

:yell:

43. Strom

Strom Guest

Personally i think its pretty G take that however u want

44. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Yes I was actually going to bring his sexuality into question on that one in a whole new thread just for that but figured i better not.

45. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

nice link the other day, man u havnt changed a bit *pukes*

Remember that time biggie saw 2girls1cup for the 1st time and his girl was on vent talking about how he was outside puking...

biggie - oh bro thats gross.... ill brb

biggies girl - he just ran outside, i can hear him puking outside the house. the windows open

biggie after coming back in - bro that was gross omg broo lol

46. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:

47. HaHa

HaHa Guest

ROFL , definitely one of my ventrillo highlights.

48. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I used to know where to find the stuff in my browser cache, it saves stuff like siggies, but I can't remember where it is now :( Your siggie is probably on your pc somewhere, if you can find it.

49. Turtle

Turtle Guest

You have resorted to raiding GIL treasure hunts and fighting YOURSELF (not other guildmates, you fight your own characters Elmer LOL) inside your Yew house. Didn't think it was possible for KOC to get anymore cowardly but clearly since I've started playing Vitamin again ya'll have gone into hiding like Osama. So I'd says its pretty obvious I make KOC panties brown.

50. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

very true, whats going on with u? u a cop yet :p