1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Faction idea-

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Førsaken, Oct 31, 2008.

1. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

IMO we should come together as a "community" if you will aka Siege, discuss some positive ideas in one thread about factions, about this event, about the new faction arties, etc-Then make a very clean, non-argued Poll thread and send it to the DEVs. Just my .02.

Examples:

-Make Faction Arties wearable by anyone. (Evil/Hero dyed still applies)
    -Do not make Faction Arties permanant. (Put up a turn-in box for silver credit, Ex. Turn in Orny, get a 25k Silver Check)
    -Put the prices back down for the Event
    -Do what they did with the blessed 7th anni items. Give us a date to turn the Faction Arties in by, else we lose out on getting silver checks back.
    -When the Event is done, they should stop the Faction turn-in to get anymore Arties.

-Then, after all is said and done, people turned in their abused arties (me for sure) and get their silver back, re-introduce the Faction system aka Faction Arties and such, but put the equippables at a way higher price. We should be thinking of this system as a, "Oh nice, I can Siege bless this and it's unique due to playing Factions" aka the 3MR Orny etc.

The prices should be set to something hard to obtain, that way it stops people from wanting to run a full Faction Arty suit. I for one, might not want to risk what is now a 110k Suit if with a change like I'm suggesting, could very well be 2-3mil Silver. I think the stackable items; Super Nova Potions, Enchanted Bandages, Greater Refresh Potion, etc should remain what they are now, because those get used up rather quickly and don't seem to be too overpowered.

Anyhow, that's my .02, any other ideas? I felt I hit some of the issues right on the spot, and we should discuss future silver cost for said armor/equippables. Example: Faction Orny = 1-2mil Silver. *We really need to be realistic if we're going to keep the Siege economy afloat and have high silver cost so it keeps a more fair playing field for others* I surely can't see someone wearing a whole suit if items cost 500k-2/3mil silver each!

The End.

p.s. Do not get me wrong, if you don't think we need change, I am fully able to run my many Faction Arty suits already obtained.

2. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

IMO you are not part of the siege "community", and do so many things that make siege a worst place.

Nice idea, but it doesnt make up for you running people off siege nightly with your bull****.

3. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Oh god, give it a rest already. I could care less what you think and how you think I play. I don't see you ****ing crybabies giving up any ideas. All I saw was a classic cry post from you on Uhall, "OMG WTF RAISE THE ITEMS TO COST 10X MORE SILVER" <-- That's all I got out of your thread, so less trolling more ideas. Thanks.

For the record, I'm all for keeping this broken thing called a Faction and enjoying my suits, while rest of you cry about it. *wink* Now off my ****, and be more productive.

4. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

LOL calm down dude its just a game sorry you're all upset and emotional about it, but the we both know the truth stop playing the forum game and be a man.

lol you love this game, it gives more power to players like you who really need it. Only reason you play siege is cause you cant cut it on proddy shards where you belong

5. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Taken from a prominent Chesapeake PvP forum thread entitled "What happened to the top 10 lists?"

I'm too lazy to think of 10 for each, and I'm not doing "current 10", more of a "what I can remember from the last time I played".

Top ten best pvpers?
    Noximos
    Craig
    *****Malcate*****
    Bettis
    Clown
    Tao
    Solstice
    Payton
    Jubei
    Slim Jim

Looks like I can cut it. There was a thread listing top 10 best duelers on Chessy from like 2001 on Stratics, I searched for it but alas it is gone. It had me at # 2 or 3 I think. Looks like I can cut it, but play here anyway.

6. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Who's worked up? Seems to me TnT are, with all the crying you've done lately. Anymore decide to quit? rolleyes:

7. Speedy Orkit

Speedy Orkit Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

Slurp slurp.

8. Black magick

Black magick Guest

I like the idea man, only thing that I would add is, if it were implimented they remove the rank of the items.

9. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I would agree with that, so long that they do realize it should be priced at something to where people would BLESS one of the items, and if someone was willing to risk more then one piece.... all I could say is, better hunt down all the silver spots for afkers!

10. Black magick

Black magick Guest

For the bless worthy ones inquis, orny, crystaline?, something like 1-2 million silver. Less for the ones that aren't bless worthy. Maybe 75k or so for the spirit, something along those lines.

11. Goron

Goron Guest

Funny, cuz tnt has not started a single thread on first page...

12. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

No, you just cry in game, in someone elses post, and on your forums. Stop trying please, looking a little desperate.

13. GoodGuy

GoodGuy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

isnt this what you want? everybody posting on the forums and not playing UO? i mean cause when we get in game, all you do is try and make it not playable by actions i cant say.

14. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Dear GoodGuy,

I'm sorry that you aren't good at player vs player (PvP) combat. It truly discomforts me that you and your fellow guild mates have yet to figure out the game in which we call, Ultima Online after six to ten years of playing. If you would like any pointers how to succeed in PvP, please give us a call at:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1-800-KOC-HACK
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask to speak with, IHackForFun and be ready to fulfill your wildest dreams in becoming a non-crying, player killing machine!

Your friend,
    Forsaken [KOC]

15. Elmer Fudd

Elmer Fudd Guest

Sakey, The Idea's are good and I wish people wouldnt hijack a productive thread that is intended to make a differeance for all, Goodguy, there are many other threads you can go to and troll and get all pissy about, go there we will be more than happy to entertain you, hes actually trying to make a differance

Sakey keep up the good work, lets see if more productive people will post

16. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Well, as Daniel said, I added fuel to this fire and should have ignored it. But who can resist a good laugh from GoodGuy?

17. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Hey sakey, i want to buy your LEGAL UO ASSIST programs that you write and use. You know the ones, tracking and avoiding bolas. I am willing to pay for these LEGAL UO Assist scripts.

18. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

Step 1. Watch for people on foot
    Step 2. Watch for people trying to run toward you on foot
    Step 4. Dismount from your horse
    Step 5. Remount after you see the guy just standing there probably crying in vent about hacks.
    Step 6. Come to forums to await lolcrypost

19. Mr X

Mr X Guest

Oh so every time sakey runs by a person on foot he jumps off his horse? Good strategy good strategy, I learn something new every day.

20. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

Step 3. L o L in Vent and say watch this guy fail UO with his bola

21. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

I wish the one thing you would learn, is actually how to play. Maybe then, just MAYBE, you kids will stop coming on forums crying about cheats and hacks.

:sad3:

22. Mr X

Mr X Guest

I never said anything about cheat or hacks, i know there are some good LEGAL UO Assist script writers out there and I heard you were one of them. Can't take a compliment?

23. Sir Daniel

Sir Daniel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

ok now lets get some feedback on this post

24. Førsaken

Førsaken Guest

How do you write a script for hitting record and dismounting? Then hitting record for mounting on two seperate macros? Sorry, compliment not wanted, I smell BS.

Carry on

/Hide <--See what I did there?

25. Hawkind

Hawkind Guest

ahahaha thats actually what i had for step 3 but i took it out