1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Faction Items

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Mar 30, 2009.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I'm Not sure who all was able to loot me last nite. But I'm interested in buying back my faction items.

Please PM or ICQ me. ICQ 175-714-134

I don't post the location here people think it's funny to buy other peoples belongings. T

2. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Moonglowmerchant AKA Lord Evermore of GIL I am not interested in trading you items for my gear. I am however willing to buy my ring back. Let me know if you are selling or not thanks.

3. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Kage brother, sad to say but he wants his exact runic **** back for faction gear. I lost a crystaline to the sweet WCB/JSV gank the other night and the only way he said he would trade is for his exact +mage jewls and helm of swiftness as well as his runic....pretty ****ing pathetic but oh well. Good luck getting your **** back

crystalin - 200k
    evermore's suit - 75k TOPS

i can see why he wants his gear back...makes sense

4. I have no problem returning your gear or Kage's. I looted one ring off you, and one ring off Kage. In return for your ring Tek, I asked for the return of my things from earlier. As you pointed out, my stuff is worth less, so it is a good trade isn't it?

For Kage, I asked him to trade me some jewels with magery on them or human helms of swiftness. Again, what I'm asking for is worth less than what I'm offering.

You know, when I looted something off Cash, I offered to trade it back to him and instead of crying, he made the trade. He got what he wanted and I got a few things I needed. It really is that easy.

5. Freelsy

Freelsy Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Heres what ticked me off about you, three times i went up to you and offered you your ring and a brace i had that had magery. As well as a helm of swiftness. I didnt loot your runic gear, bu ti said i would compesate you for the loss. You completely ignored my requests and wouldnt speak....thats why Im angry at you

6. I understand. I don't remember intentionally ignoring you but I get nervous standing in front of my house with so many stealthers about and the fights were still going on. I have the ring and I'm willing to trade it. ICQ me 116925128. I'm sure we can work something out.

7. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Well I don't have any of the items you are seeking... I got rid of my mage jewls because faction crystaline ring is way better... and I have never collected helms of swiftness because they are useless to me....

So if you are wanting to make some gold let me know... if not then oh well.

8. What about a cursed orny?

9. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Again I run the faction orny... Nym has all the cursed ornys :)

I have only one I believe and it's evil hue

10. Half a horned kit?

11. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

You know what don't worry about it... I got a few more but I admit it's nice to get them back...

I will just let you keep it any get nothing but a lockdown or you can toss it.

12. I guess I can save it for when I buy your account.

:)

13. Scuzzlebutt

Scuzzlebutt Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Here's a silly concept. Maybe sell him his item back and use that gold to buy half a horned kit?

14. Tiberius

Tiberius Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Evermore, you are being silly; take the money and run dude.

15. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

For one I have been playing this damn game since 2001 and second if I ever do leave this game my account and items will all be devided up and given to my friends in the guild.