1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Fellow Catskillians...

Discussion in 'UO Catskills' started by Black Sun, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

I would like to be the first to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Others may say their shard is the best, but they're wrong. I've played more than a few shards in my time in UO, but I have yet to find one that's as friendly and warm as the people of Catskills are. I am proud to call Catskills my home, and to have had the pleasure of knowing all the fine people who also call Catskills home.

I hope you all have a happy and safe holiday, and may Santa bring you all you ask for!

2. Dixie

Dixie Guest

Merry Christmas to you as well, sir.

I asked Santa for a pair of ponies and a girlfriend for my pet flying squirrel. Unfortunately, there are certain city regulations about livestock in the city, and the squirrel I currently own is illegal.

In all seriousness though, I hope everyone stays safe this holiday and gets a chance to spend time with friends and family.

As we say in my family: Merrrrrry Chrimmus!

3. Moonwynd

Moonwynd Guest

A very Merry Christmas to you, too, Black Sun, but with all due respect, I do believe the bloody pirate beat you at being first, har.

4. Black Sun

Black Sun Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

upon closer inspection I believe you are right.

5. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Merry Christmas everyone! :thumbsup:

6. Phaen Grey

Phaen Grey Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Happy Holidays Folks

7. Callie

Callie Guest

Merry Christmas to Catskills!

8. laurlo

laurlo Guest

happy holidays, merry christmas, seasons greetings and all that stuff.