1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My First 20 days on Siege.

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Greetings,

Just some impressions from a player new to the Siege mindset.

First off, good grief!!

Where are the good guys at?

From what I have seen in game and on the boards Siege is full of people that enjoy being cruel and mocking others. The hatred I see folks shouting at each other in game just amazes me, perhaps I was naieve in expecting better, not worse from a production shard.

I have never in over 8 years used the so called "words" of noob, owned, roxxer, suxxors, or anything like that. And I never will, is there anyone out there that feels this way too?

I do take pride in the fact that when it mattered (before Trammel) I was involved with a group of folks that helped folks recover lost items and defend player towns from the jerks on the shard. Where on Siege do I find folks like these? Are there even towns worth defending? I see a lot of empty towns and vendors, even worse than on production shards.

Please do not think that I have not seen kindness on Siege, it has come mostly from the crafter and the ONE member of a RP community that I have managed to meet so far. I was impressed by the generous actions of these few players.

I am sure with what limted contacts I have made on Siege I am not getting the full picture. I am glad that I am a vet of 8 years of the Felucca ruleset or I do not think I would still be enjoying Siege.

Back in the past I had the most fun helping provide cover for the THB's or any t-hunter or helping the fishers out.

Where on Siege does a gentle peace loving healer fit in on Siege?
    (my template is: mage/anat/heal/resist/tactics/fence/archery) --I am only 20 or so days old so no I am not all that formidable.

The folks I am involved with now are kind, but I think I am not quite the right fit.
    (I hear talk of ownage and I am not obsessed with champ spawns)

Edward the Lost Guardian.

2. your are correct, most of who you see running around is just what you observed. however there are a number of veterans here who are, what you are looking for. Don't get discouraged, and don't become one of them just because "everyone is doing it". Build your character and make a stand.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Oh they are out there here on Siege but there are fewer roleplayers and fewer roleplaying *the good guys* per say.

I some times comment that if everyone is playing just the *evil or bad* guys it is kinda boring but it has also been difficult rpling the good guys when they may be so out numbered *in the roleplaying sense* and or that their numbers dwindle and or that roleplaying in general dwindles here. I get scoffed at many a time for such comments.

But I do see that from the old school UO standpoint being part of many a guild that rose and fell over nearly 10 yrs of playing *the good guy* guilds. It does get hard most just want to get out there kick arse and keep on doing it, seldom roleplaying even *evil* in a roleplaying sense anymore.

As for that silly talk........ hehe pwnage roxxors suxxors and all that .......it has it's place or comic moments till it goes a bit nutty more like puny egos needing to feel big so they have to *put down* whomever they temporarily beat "atm"...maybe it is just their testosterone blathering or lack of it sometimes. [​IMG] Dunno I am female and play still play non aggro good guy format, have not pvp'd since age of stuff actually I used to enjoy pvping till %%%%% age of items and stuffs. Even then I was roleplaying oft in guilds of justice knights on Chesapeake and for a while here when KSS was pretty good sized, I was part of that. Even that has dwindled people move on play other games or rl gets in the way and ya no longer see KSS out on patrol bringing justice or some bit of fear into the *evil* which oft was fun lots of fun ..to have some roleplaying of good and evil be like old western movies...the big bad guys racing like some dread lords and then the ones in the white hats chasing and racing too till them meet like in the field there like some ok correl and battled to the death.

Now it is more like ............this batch that batch just all fight kill kill dryloot dryloot roxxors joo and rinse repeat but there do not seem to be CLEAR CUT defining of whom are good or evil bad guy good guy guilds no more like there were here even when I got here some 3.5 yrs or so ago. . more *generic* muted blended now..whatever is left fighting whatever else is left rinse repeat but not a lot of roleplaying. . of say justice knights or good guys vs. dread lordys and bad guys..more like free for all every one fight every one else rinse repeat..still no clear cut *role* of whom is playing white hat cowboys and whom is playing black hat cowboys per say..more just this or that guild rep vs this or that guild rep..all just pvping but no clear *roleplaying*

I am a crafter here, non aggro. I have very high magery oft just play the wandering healer 'res'er' too, but since so many are in factions and I am not, heck lot of good it does now with more in factions, I get told I can not perform beneficial acts on a lot of em in or out of my own alliance..thus my ability to res em any of em ends up hampered up in dorky UO rules. [​IMG] I res whom I can like the wandering healer when uo lets me do so ..no matter whom they are..cuz dead is dead, oft they're red, hard to find red healers if I *can* res anyone here.. I do..cuz I still ROLEPLAY...do no harm to any virtue of honesty and compassion in a game that was founded on The Virtues, the struggle of Chaos and Order ..justice and injustice...and balance, much of which is long since forgotten by many.

I was a Knighted crafter here as KSS, I am in MYTH now, 'just a crafter'.
    I do not even have any of my many vendors up any longer, took em all down here. I just make things now, for my mates or friends or privately for some my former customers here, so if ya need any thing my crafter can make esp if ya get drylooted ..I make some stuffs 120 tailor 100 arms lore, gm in tinkering carpentry lumberjacking, have a gm scribe gm alchemist gm chef here too. MY sig shows whom I am...some cross between KSS knights of justice and myth. . from a roleplaying stand I am *a wintermyth* player run Siege towns no longer standing of.. I am of both.. Wintermoor and MYTH out from Luna which no longer stand here on Siege. I have played uninterrupted on most of my main accts. in UO since late 97, early 98 on Chesapeake shard and arrived also to play on Siege 3.5 yrs ago.

Welcome to Siege... I don't wtfpwn roxxors anyone any more, nor trash talk. I never did trash talk. I had my day, back in the day. I do not feel I *have to * prove anything, to anyone anymore. I am a crafter here. period. [​IMG]

4. <blockquote><hr>

From what I have seen in game and on the boards Siege is full of people that enjoy being cruel and mocking others. The hatred I see folks shouting at each other in game just amazes me, perhaps I was naieve in expecting better, not worse from a production shard.

[/ QUOTE ]
    siege forum gets less nazi moderation. Thats all. I've had posts outright deleted on "prodo" forums for half the [censored] i say here. Thats why u get the impression. And in game, u can actually loot [censored] here so that makes a (heres your word) noob feel like someone hates them cuz they get looted... no, no hate, just game play.

<blockquote><hr>

I am glad that I am a vet of 8 years of the Felucca ruleset or I do not think I would still be enjoying Siege.

[/ QUOTE ]I'm honestly surprised... My experience of tram OR fel prodo was full of self centered ****s no worse than anyone on Siege. The fact that you are so shocked by peeps on siege truely surprises me. I guess Prodo shards have turned truely kumbya carebear recently. I'd expect you to be used to [censored] [censored] talkers. Here on siege u gotta back your ****talking with actions. Not like a prodo shard where its full of whiners with insured arty suits.

Listen, Ill warn you now: Get used to getting Owned and pwnded and dominated and wtfpwneddominatednoob. Your current attitude wont get you far. People will make fun of you, kill you, res you, then kill you again. Dont take it personal. Enjoy the game.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

I hope you are in the NEW guild. Once you are out, find a guild that matches your desires in game. There are fantastic people here.

But, it is a cruel world... Siege Perilous. Right now there are very distinct lines of power. The JSV and its alllies, KOC and their allies, and the Circle of Flame allaince form the sides of a triad wielding that power against each other. Those who are not in one of these alliances are few in number because they suffer from a lack of general safety from the PKers in the various powerful guilds.

I strongly encourage you to make friends (and that really isn't hard here). Once you find a home, you really will enjoy Siege.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

*smiles*
    I do appreciate the advice Goron, Paul, Queen, and Hattori . I was perhaps too picky about whom I hung out with back on the prodo shards (I had a large ignore list). Ive never used insurance or artys so I was an oddball there as well as here. I've never payed much attention to stratics in the past anyway.

I do not mind getting killed, dry looted, made fun of or whatever. I promise not to take it personally. **its only a video game**

I have used UO to relax and escape for a while at night. That is all I use it for, I just much more enjoyment being kind and a healer than playing a pvp dexxer.

I guess my memories of the teamwork and life before trammel painted my expectations of Siege with rose colored lenses.

My job, which I love, in real life is full of suffering and death. (I work in a hospice and I do my best there to be caring and gentle)

Life is cruel and full of suffering, that is intertwined with all too few moments of great beauty and joy. I know that God has placed me here to do the best that I can to help my fellow human. If that additude costs me my time, property or life in the real or virtual world. So be it, I am not afraid.

JFR

7. <blockquote><hr>

Ive never used insurance or artys so I was an oddball there as well as here.

[/ QUOTE ]
    *blinks*

I thought that I was the only one! *laughs*

I do understand what you are talking about, being a 10-year veteran myself. There are a few of us knocking around, still. *smiles* You'll undoubtedly run across me wandering about...

8. Guest

Guest Guest

As far as the towns are concerned, and defending them, it really all comes down to population. There are just not the numbers on Siege to fill a town properly, and therefore little to be gained by attempting to raid. Siege folk are also strung out across a number of timezones which just exacerbates the problem. But yes, there are also few RP types left now. *sighs*

9. Guest

Guest Guest

I have not used insurance either. In fact insurance is part of why I came, HERE.

People were insuring the thigh boots one of my chrs. made selling for 150gp on Chesapeake and I thought what the heck ??? Insuring one pair of my gm mark back then, cost them MORE than buying several pairs of ... more boots !!

I myself found oft amusing ways to bridge the gap with roleplayers and non roleplayers oft to the shagrin of some on that other shard.

I oft roleplayed that I had an immigrant translator dictionary...the roleplayers oft were a bit more tightly wound back then and shunned the non roleplayers. I oft roleplayed "the translator" making roleplaying of opening my Royal queenly immigrant dictionary translator, and would turn pages in an npc book, and other players could hear the pages turning in my backpack.

And that orig Queen Zen on Chesapeake, would then exclaim to the roleplayers...something like so: " Ah I see by mine royal translator book; that the exclaimation of "wtfpwntjoo" means someone galantly or non galantly hath won their battle over another, and thus they shout jubulant phraseologies of WTFPWNT JOO.. depending upon where in the realm they hail from. [​IMG]

The roleplayers would try hard to fathom me...the non roleplayers just laughed and ended up *roleplaying* in their own way WITH ME...then the roleplayers had to roleplay with US roleplaying nonroleplayers and roleplayers... I confuseth em with my handy dandy immigrant alien dialect translator books ! [​IMG] I had fun it helped bridge the gaps back in the day between rplers and nonrplers and afterall unless one is a RL serial killer THEY ARE ROLEPLAYING murderers in a game..whether they talk the talk of rpling .. or not.

Anyhow play how YOU want to play ...if standing on the shrine of JUSTICE listening to the uo music that is played there is something beautiful or calming soothing for you..like it is for me ........ [​IMG] do ye own thing and be happy being true to ye self. The game was created with *The Virtues* and a virtual world that reflects all the chaos and mimacs the best and worst to offer of a rl world in pixel virtual form format, so be whatever your character is born to be or feels like being, for each character takes on a life of their own no matter where they live and die, in this virtual world of Ultima Online.

To thine own self be true, with your UO make believe and with ye characters.

10. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Here ill post the application for KoC if your interested.

UO name:
    skills:
    are you gay? (y/n)
    if not are you willing to try?(y/n)
    -If no plz stop here-
    Have you ever used cheats or exploits?(y/n)
    -If yes, then KoC is not for you-
    Will you open all photobucket links sent to you?(y/n)
    Do you have issues with poo filled pictures?(y/n)
    Do you mind getting called a cheater whenever you kill someone?(y/n)
    Have you ever tried riddin spinnaz?(y/n)
    Do you mind only logging in vent when your totally hammered?(y/n)

Please forward application to our GM Puffy, thank you.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

Where on Siege does a gentle peace loving healer fit in on Siege?
    -----------------

I will share with ye, my UO theme song, as a non aggro crafter...here.

We are out there here though.

Miranda/Queen Zen/Hughes of Gray: Guardian of Myth

Gentle Peace loving, roleplayers theme song on Siege

[​IMG]

12. lat kan be meeb snaga... meeb alwayz need mur

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I still remember quite fondly ye surprise building of ye lil orc hut in Wintermoor, that ye slapped up, right about in my front yard there. [​IMG] And Lord Py and a few other KSS coming to my front yard then surrounding ye hut to um visit with ye or try to..as we all tried to fathom ye orc speak. [​IMG]

Was actually sorry to see ye go, but there were so few of us left in KSS even then, to *visit* with ye.

14. There is an on-going sorting of players shard to shard.
    The main behavior on Seige Perilous is self-interest with most cooperating
    players ending up inside guilds that do Pvping of some form.
    As long as, your new guildmates do not periodically kill, rez, kill, and loot you,
    you probably should stay put.
    Try not looking for too much good events when you group play, for the group
    demands your loyality to support the Pvping.
    By the way, stop using the word Trammel, or Trammie. I find that offensive in
    post, because there is no Trammel in SP.
    *stares*
    Yahaxithonix

15. <blockquote><hr>

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]
    you are more crazy than a rat in a tin can, but thats ok, we love it

16. Noc

Noc Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Do you mind only logging in vent when your totally hammered?(y/n)

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

Here ill post the application for KoC if your interested.

UO name: Mechanic
    skills: gay tamer
    are you gay? (y/n) gay tamer duh
    if not are you willing to try?(y/n) gay
    -If no plz stop here-
    Have you ever used cheats or exploits?(y/n) I'm drinking if you are buying
    Will you open all photobucket links sent to you?(y/n) I thought you photobucket account got banned?
    Do you have issues with poo filled pictures?(y/n) poo belongs in cups
    Do you mind getting called a cheater whenever you kill someone?(y/n) I am a cheater
    Have you ever tried riddin spinnaz?(y/n) I roll spinnaz on my hyundai
    Do you mind only logging in vent when your totally hammered?(y/n) I'm hammered now

[/ QUOTE ]

18. Guest

Guest Guest

My what an eccletic group of folks I am meeting in this wonderful land of Siege

UO name:Edward
    skills:GM Looter and Runner if need be
    are you gay? (y/n) No, but my niece does track my "gay points"
    if not are you willing to try?(y/n) errrm married twice, not broken yet =]
    -If no plz stop here-
    Have you ever used cheats or exploits?(y/n) Depends on what day of the week and what GM you run into.
    Will you open all photobucket links sent to you?(y/n) Umm, I wont open any links.
    Do you have issues with poo filled pictures?(y/n) I am often covered with worse in real life.
    Do you mind getting called a cheater whenever you kill someone?(y/n) Kill? You mean fail to heal at just the wrong time and liberate oppressed goods right?
    Have you ever tried riddin spinnaz?(y/n) Would not look good on an interceptor.
    Do you mind only logging in vent when your totally hammered?(y/n) I hate vent!!

*Fowards to Puffy*

Seriously sounds like I am back to my wandering healer self for a while. I am sure I will meet ya'll in game and maybe even have fun doing so.

JFR

19. Guest

Guest Guest

Brother, I hope you find your niche. I really do. Siege needs more like you.

20. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]
    you are more crazy than a rat in a tin can, but thats ok, we love it

[/ QUOTE ]
    This crazy rat carries a two edge sword.
    1. I object to those on Siege Perilous who use the words 'Trammel' or 'Trammie'
    to describe and exclude those that do not comform to their view of behavior.
    2. I object to those who arrive here and attempt to compare
    their behavior on other shards to those who act on Siege Perilous.

Behavior is a players choice! There is good, bad, and very bad behavior on
    Siege Perilous, but it is SP behavior and nothing less, nothing more.
    Behavior is not anyway about Trammel.
    There is no Trammel on Siege Perilous, those who use the word need their
    mouth washed out!

Let us stamp out the word Trammel on this forum!

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

21. Guest

Guest Guest

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

*grabs Yahaxithonix by the hair and stabs fork in their eye"

Try staring at that!

22. Guest

Guest Guest

*frowns* Castor is gone. I now watch over this one. Prepare to die.

23. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

Ahoy matey, perhaps yee could run with me an we can try an keep each other alive [​IMG] ah'be a simple pirate trying to dodge these spineless lubbering gank squads, perhaps with a healer by me side we can do a better job o' it.

24. <blockquote><hr>

1. I object to those on Siege Perilous who use the words 'Trammel' or 'Trammie'
    to describe and exclude those that do not comform to their view of behavior.
    2. I object to those who arrive here and attempt to compare
    their behavior on other shards to those who act on Siege Perilous.

Behavior is a players choice! There is good, bad, and very bad behavior on
    Siege Perilous, but it is SP behavior and nothing less, nothing more.
    Behavior is not anyway about Trammel.
    There is no Trammel on Siege Perilous, those who use the word need their
    mouth washed out!

Let us stamp out the word Trammel on this forum!

*stares*
    Yahaxithonix

[/ QUOTE ]

Masu?...I thought you got banned from this forum. [​IMG]

25. Guest

Guest Guest

For 5 years I played nothing but Trammel ruleset on a production shard, I always resented the 'trammie' label for a particular behaviour set. I played that facet, but I didn't play that way! Then I ventured to Felucca, and finally here. I've played almost 8 years now and never played the way that is described as 'trammie'.

I guess the op has never read a pvp board before. The guys gotta 'strut their stuff', testosterone overload, doesn't necessarily mean all that much, take it all with a pinch of salt, I do.

26. Guest

Guest Guest

*chuckles* If you read it on the Siege Stratics boards it must be true, if they include a screen shot that is. I sometimes wonder where the real pvp takes place. Here or in game?

27. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

*chuckles* If you read it on the Siege Stratics boards it must be true, if they include a screen shot that is. I sometimes wonder where the real pvp takes place. Here or in game?

[/ QUOTE ]

Neither ! *smiles*

Real pvp takes place in the... mind !

WHOM can push WHOM's buttons to make em loose their cool, or to..make em loose a fight or to enable their own ego to survive making the other one's egos feel like crap or to incite another into acts of dumb that prove fatal to their pixel posting self... when facing down the other guy.

Gun fight at the ok correl first took place in the mind, of menfolk with loaded pistols each one all staring down the other ones. Who flinched ? Who didn't ?

And as me hubby all John Wayneish would oft nearly steadfastly silently say to other crowing roosters...TALK IS CHEAP..Pilgrim ! [​IMG]

As Clint would say in :

The Good The Bad and The Ugly when the ugly was searching the graves for the loots,...there are those with loaded guns *or minds* and those that dig...

yu dig ?

[​IMG]

* walks off to the music of The Good The Bad and The Ugly *

28. Guest

Guest Guest

So for the original poster and all those newer ones yet coming here... especially those that come ..in peace,

tis a mind game
    everything is,
    even non-pvping a peaceable sort on a pvping, gankin drylooting killin spree at times, shard..

so young Clint's/Grasshoppers...

ya gonna let others' words or actions towards ya..rule or 'own you' and your 'own' reactions to 'em,

or not ? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

What do ye 'see' here upon Siege ... Grasshopper ? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

29. Guest

Guest Guest

PS that last picture

also is ... a 'circle of flame' !

*goes off to have her morning coffee to wake up... her mind* [​IMG]

Cheers:

Miranda/ Hughes of Gray/ Queen Zen... crafters &amp; ninja stealther, peaceable, non aggro... MYTH guild

30. Guest

Guest Guest

And always remember that following the crowd or zerg herd is not always the better option.. buffalo noble ancient aged beasts of awe and or wonder at times but...

just make sure the buffalo herd or head buffalo ye may hook up with here, knows where he or she is leading yall

and yet sometimes even with the best of em, ya may find ya need to stand back quietly alone, at times for ye own preservation...

if need be ..............

cuz no one is perfect 24/7 &amp; Siege can be perilous to any buffalos/buffalo herds here. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

31. Verum Julos

Verum Julos Visitor

better late than never huh

look man dont worry the good guys are still here fighting the good fight

we do it everyday and night keeping the true heart and soul of uo alive

a little history of myself i came to this shard back in 00 or was it 01 well one of em whenever the shard first hit the server list . the only difference between siege and any other shard back then was on siege you couldnt recal and you couldnt sell to venders other than that there was no difference

.i was here alone for the longest time . then i found some friends that had came over from catskills thier names were tamara ,brante and sgt pepper. together we started a guild called the colonial marines and with them here on siege i had the most fun i ever had on uo . we were the good guys i guess we fought the old evil guilds the fbi the cia the nsa if anyone remembers them i left at the end of 01 for school then work and wife and kids came i was gone for over 5 years when i returned in 06 everything had changed . trammie was invented in my absence what a travesty that is !

from what i see siege is whats left of real uo what uo used to be what uo was meant to be its the last bit of soul uo has left in it when i was around the first time everyone looted each other everyone killed each other that was uo that was why we came to play uo .

and my friend that is why trammies come to siege they seek the peril the loot the chance for glory on the battle fields of siege. becouse what the battle fields of the other worlds have become is pitiful no looting no gratification from the death no glory as you stand over thier dead body and loot what used to be thiers .

So as you come to our glorious shard and step foot on our glorious battlefields you become subject of the old world rules which were and will always be eat or be eaten this is not up for debate it wont change. this shard is the last shining light of uo the crown jewel if you will ,all other shards pail in comparrison .

the people are a little rough around the edges but that comes from fighting for your life everyday stay long enough youll come to love us all good or bad.

with no evil there could be no good with no good there could be no evil

keep that in mind

we are the shining light that burns the brightest before it dies

32. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

<blockquote><hr>

look man dont worry the good guys are still here fighting the good fight

we do it everyday and night keeping the true heart and soul of uo alive

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't believe him, Edward! The JSV alliance is as evil as they come! They are destroying Siege a day at a time.

33. Verum Julos

Verum Julos Visitor

beleive what you will
    ive found from many experiences in life that bullies dont like it when they get put in thier place.

but kat i thought you were above calling us evil becouse we use stealth tamers

i recall one instance when calaman barre was at my house in yew this was when i first came back to the shard was still in eb2 and you guys were allied with us

I asked for tnt to help get him off my house becouse he was a stealth tamers

remember the 6 char you brought to help what template were they do you remember kat or should i remind you?

all stealth ninja tamers every last one of em not that theres anything wrong with that just reminding you .

34. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

You certainly presume a lot. I never said a word about stealth tamers.

35. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

And there you have it Ed, see everyone here is an evil landlubber guild, come join us pirates for some pure mayhem and fine cider!

36. Verum Julos

Verum Julos Visitor

join whomever you wish i was just interjecting my two cents

37. Verum Julos

Verum Julos Visitor

then kat why do you think we are destroying the shard hmm?

becouse we refuse to hold hands with you and sing kumbaya ?

or is it becouse we loot ? or is it becouse you forgot you were on siege and you think your on some trammie shard where everyone has to play by one whiners opinions?

this is siege , people come here so they can loot and if you ask us not to loot you ,then well we might as well all pack our [censored] up and go back to a trammie ruleset facet .

i dont think we are destroying it i think we are bringing back what was lost when i left if you wana keep your [censored] when you die then go to trammie carebear land im tired of hearing the [censored]

38. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

i know im just messing with you guys, sometimes i feel like im in 3rd grade when i come to the forums. It's quite nostalgic for me and quite sad for whoever acts the 3rd grade part [​IMG]

Am not!

Are Too!

Am NOT!!

ARE TOO!!!

etc etc...

39. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

None of the above. Asking is one thing, but why be so condescending?

40. Verum Julos

Verum Julos Visitor

i dunno i just took offense to you saying we are destroying the shard kinda hurt my fealings [​IMG]

you know i love ya kat you shouldnt doubt that just becouse we fight

and not in that way, like brother and sister dont get your hopes up [​IMG]

so why dont we stop bickering back and forth and just kill each other and loot each other as the gods of siege intended who cares how it happens just so long as it happens [​IMG]

41. Nerf-Herder

Nerf-Herder Guest

*rubs eggs on Verum's butt*

You know you like it.

42. pikon198

pikon198 Guest

<blockquote><hr>

I enjoy rubbing fried eggs on my butt. Just thought everyone needed to know that.

[/ QUOTE ]

i only do that when im sleep deprived and run out of things to keep me non sober :/ , except i dont use fried eggs i use hard boiled and then i crack the shell with my cheeks!

43. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

<blockquote><hr>

then kat why do you think we are destroying the shard hmm?

becouse we refuse to hold hands with you and sing kumbaya ?

or is it becouse we loot ? or is it becouse you forgot you were on siege and you think your on some trammie shard where everyone has to play by one whiners opinions?

this is siege , people come here so they can loot and if you ask us not to loot you ,then well we might as well all pack our [censored] up and go back to a trammie ruleset facet .

i dont think we are destroying it i think we are bringing back what was lost when i left if you wana keep your [censored] when you die then go to trammie carebear land im tired of hearing the [censored]

[/ QUOTE ]

coming from verum... ya ok lowell....

44. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

never heard our vent... prolly too busy ridin spinnaz [​IMG]

45. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Dude, I enjoy the fights, even the looting... mostly because it's us looting you guys, but that's beyond the point. [​IMG]

I still consider you a friend. That's never changed either. I am friends with many in-game "enemies". I simply disagree with your method of domination.

You have created a monster of an alliance, one where the right hand can't tell what the left hand is doing. Perhaps its rubbing fried egg on Mr T's butt! I dunno, but some of you claim not to PK innocents or kill new players and others are definitely doing it. *shrugs* I could care less about that, I'm just pointing out that your alliance is so large, you don't seem to realize what some of your mates are doing.

This monster alliance causes me concern on a couple of levels. First, that so many new, smaller guilds have approached me about an alliance because they know they won't survive your numbers on the field. Some of these people feel they have to choose sides between our alliances. Then I'm left wondering if I choose not to ally these guilds, will they remain on Siege and give it their best shot despite being severly outnumbered? Will JSV ally them and grow even bigger? I'm also left wondering how many more guilds each of us will ally until we finally say enough? KoC is no different than either of our alliances. They are several guilds who simply chose to run under the same tag and can field roughly the same numbers.

So basically, we have 3 super-powers, 2 of which are following your lead in order to compete. None of us are totally innocent, but IMO, this cannot be healthy for our shard as a whole.

I could care less about your stealth tamers. We've got that covered. [​IMG]

46. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

llisten to miss fiesty this morning MEOW! [​IMG]

47. Lord_Puffy

Lord_Puffy Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

every dog has its day... [​IMG]

48. Kat SP

Kat SP Guest

Yes, as I'm sure you well know! lol j/k [​IMG]

49. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

<blockquote><hr>

ive found from many experiences in life that bullies dont like it when they get put in thier place.

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFLMAO. Says the guild who has been getting put in their place. Your guildies are dropping out of factions more and more each day. Just think 2 months ago , maybe 3 it was you and Scorn running off at the jaws about KoC not being in factions. We join and now look at how foolish you both look. Your guild has had more smack down than any of you can tolerate. I doubt you can hold those guys together much longer, is that why you been icqing Enigma asking him if he wanted to take things back over?