1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My First IDOC

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by shonsu, Jul 14, 2008.

1. shonsu

shonsu Guest

I participated in my first IDOC, on Malas Isle. It was fun to see so many people there- the shard can get pretty quiet sometimes.
  2. Sneaky Que

Sneaky Que Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 14, 2006
    Just wait till you do your first Fel IDOC, now they are exciting... :p
  3. shonsu

shonsu Guest

Heh don't think i have the stomach or the insurance money for a big fel idoc
  4. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 3, 2005
    The trick is to have a stealther/ninja so you can use smoke bombs even once your targeted. Grab an item and 'poof' dissapeer, grab another and repeat. hehe. It usuialy keeps the crappy pk's out of your way while they go for easyer targets. As pks will always go for the easy kill, im sure they would all disagree, but i call it how i see it.
  5. shonsu

shonsu Guest

LOL good advice! I was just happy to see so many people at the IDOC. I followed a guildmate over to Oceania, and despite my superslow connection people have always been very friendly. I have not participated much in the new event, but I hope there are alot of people getting involved there.
  6. Clog|Mordain

Clog|Mordain Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

May 21, 2008
    aye there is, i done that quest at 12:30(midnight) lastnight and there was still a heap of people there killing that melissa the mage or watever her name was.
  7. Desperado

Desperado Guest

Ah there are still some dwellings left eh?
  8. shonsu

shonsu Guest

Yeah for sure on Oceania.

no but this was that island in malas accessible only by rune. I think orchidee was able to place that house, the lucky :)
  9. Fink

Fink Guest

Nice spot