1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My First Keep

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Adara, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Adara

Adara Guest

Did most of the setting up for now....couple of spots where i couldnt get it right....but im happy with it for now.

Front Steps:

Main Room:

Training and Logs:

Second Floor Workspace:

Tower Spot:

2. RichDC

RichDC Guest

Love the battlements!!!

Looks awesome!!

Question, WTF is that tree and where can i get one!!!

Oh and you lucky SOB i still on the lookout for a keep, mind you mine wont be decod probs lol
  3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003
    never saw chests stacked in those openings by the front doors before, love it!:)
  4. Adara

Adara Guest

The Tree comes from the 11th annv. tokens:D
  5. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Another with mad cow disease? I have about 12 :p

Must have taken forever to get all thems Blaze nets.

I like the chest's in the front entry as well.

looks good!
  6. Eedwick

Eedwick Guest

I have a quick question, how do you get on top of the roof to put down or pick up objects/items? I see all kinds of stuff on top of keeps but i've never figured out how to get on top. thanks.
  7. Adara

Adara Guest

I use a Ladder from the 9th annv. collection i think.
  8. nice job!

wish they fix those 11th anniv tokens and put them back out on gamecode so we can purchase them!
  9. Looks great. I can't wait to get the tree, and if the pixie didn't come with it, it looks great next to it.

I'm stealing the idea of the chests in the front walkway... always looking for a way to fill those open spaces.