1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My first keep!

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Zabrina, May 21, 2009.

1. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

And I cant wait to deco it :)
    I think Ive been through the past 5 pages of threads and all the stickies to save pics of the deco I want to try out in my keep.
    But if anyone has any links to threads or pics of any other good keeps or castles that I could implement into my keep it would be greatly appreciated!
    Also, maybe someone knows of keeps/castles that are public that I could come see? Love to see the deco you guys do up close :)

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    Just dropped my own new Keep... What shard are you on? I have a public castle if you want to see it.... on GL's

Just let me know, I'm always happy to show off my designs.

And Congrats!
  3. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Sounds great :) Im on Europa. PM me or ICQ 98520356 and ill make a char on GL when you got time :)
  4. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 14, 2003
    congrats on getting keep! i am sure you will come up with some very cool designs.
  5. Endrik

Endrik Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 20, 2007
    I have a pretty original garden on my castle... here is a link to that post with some pics if you want to check it out. Hope it helps.

Floating Gardens of Sosaria
  6. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Ooo I loved your garden, I was hoping to maybe do something along those lines if I can manage ;) Thanks a lot for replying!
  7. Honest Dan

Honest Dan Guest

Congrats on your new keep Z =)).

I can imagine you placing a beehive farm right on the roof already =)
  8. Zabrina

Zabrina Guest

Hehe you said it, 1 beehive down, lots to go though ^^ If anyone would like to sell their beehive to a very dedicated beekeeper (rl as well lol) please get in touch with me, would love to make a little beefarm. :)