1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My first major Sampire victory... Lurg!

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by JJMcClure, Sep 3, 2010.

1. JJMcClure

JJMcClure Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Yeah I know hes small game compared to what everyone else is killing. He was one of my beginner goals. I love killing trogs and us them for training my weapon and tactics up. Every once in a while I would get a wild hair and give Lurg a try. Well he always killed me. He's to fast and would beat the stamina out of me. Not this time I looted a radiant scimmy with 15 swing speed increase on it and imbued 30 hla 44 hml 44 hsl and 45 di. I tore him up. Now on to my next goal Miasma!

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

*fist bump* Grats!

3. vinque

vinque Guest

I'm also new to the sampire world and spent a lot of time in the trog cave b4 moving on to miasma. Maybe it's just me, but I had (and still have) a MUCH more difficult time with lurg than miasma - and reward was not very good, comparatively. Anyhow, congrats and have fun with miasma.