1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My first minor minax arti!!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by azmodanb, Aug 3, 2014.

1. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol.

kinda weak.. but after farming over 500 glad to get something over major. now for greater!!

Attached Files:

2. Captn Norrington

Captn Norrington Trade Forum Administrator
    Moderator Professional Campaign Supporter

Congratulations :)

3. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

looks good to me :). I need to try that place out sometime, I only have a few minax pieces from the original event.

4. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

second question is it worth anything or just a point.

sure there are no fencers out there needing mana gen and are lacking cold resist??.. haha

#4 azmodanb, Aug 3, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2014
  5. kronides

kronides Lore Keeper

I can't tell you if it's worth anything, but congratulations!

6. DJAd

DJAd Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran

Hi mate. I've seen some really nice minax arties on some players. Its good to know they can spawn there. Out of interest did you have a luck suit or anything? I farmed Blackthorns quite a bit when it first came out but I've not been back for a long time now. I got 200 points, collected some items and that was my lot!

As for if its worth keeping I would trade it in myself. The 20 DCI is nice. Maybe if you have a fencer a bit short on cold resist and MR who is wearing a luck suit then it might be the jewel for you!

azmodanb likes this.
  7. drcossack

drcossack Babbling Loonie
    Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

As far as I'm aware (which is my personal experience, obviously), Luck didn't affect the properties on the Minax drops at all. Granted, I wasn't really looking to use them, I just wanted the 100 turn-ins for a Hooded Robe of my own (was borrowing a guildmate's Luck Conjurer's.) I did, however, notice that, even while hidden, I got more Minax drops while wearing my Luck Suit (1870). In one day of farming Fel Blackthorn's Mages, I pulled 15 Minax drops.

While it's entirely possible that the RNG just decided to be VERY nice, that wasn't the first time I farmed for Minax items - when I was working on my sampire's suit, I went down there for the Mace & Shield Glasses clone, getting the Norse Helm when I got my 50th. At the time, I didn't wear any Luck, and I had to wait longer between drops.

8. azmodanb

azmodanb Grand Poobah

I had a good chuckle ... haha... but its red!! lololol