1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My first mission

Discussion in 'FINAL FANTASY XI General Discussion' started by deuces1982, Sep 24, 2008.

1. deuces1982

deuces1982 Guest

I am a new player, and its my first ever RPG..... i have been given a mission to help a professer with an experiment in the south eastern tower, ruins of horutoto, east sarutabuta. i am in the tower have found 2 hidden rooms.... 1 of the rooms is emty apart from an ancient machine that does nothing, the other has a gateway i'm told leads to the prof i cannot open it and no one in the game seems to remember back far enought to tell me, can anyone help..... as i have spent 32 hrs of playing running round trying to work it out without any idea's left.....

2. Onewing

Onewing Guest

Ah, you're from Windurst, so I can't help you much. I'm from Bastok. Good luck with the mission. :)

Where I left off a few months ago (due to IRL situations), I was working on a mission/task to unlock the Paladin job (my first advanced job). Pretty fun trying to solve the riddles without just looking up the answers. :)
  3. tanls

tanls Guest

4. Yes, there is an extra door in each of the side passageways in the ruins. Both of them lead down into a hallway which leads to the other. You need to find the hidden door in the main entrenceway. This will lead to the next door you need to get through. One more thing. This is the mage way. I'm not sure if I'm completely right if your not. Plus! you must talk to Hakuru-Rinkuru or whatever it is. ^^ Have fun. And good luck. BTW, be level 10-11 before soloing it.
  5. swiftoni

swiftoni Guest

inside the inner horuto ruins proceed straight along the pathway to the larg open area and continue around the giant structure in the center until you reach a cracked wall proceed through the cracked wall and head east untill you find the gate magical glzmo open the door ther you go lol.