1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My freind in austin went to lord britishes house

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by CountSilverbow, Nov 26, 2010.

1. CountSilverbow

CountSilverbow Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

my freind who moved to austin went to lord britishes house. apparently its more like a castle i guess hes got buku bucks. anyway he built a replica of the old shakespearian play thingie in the front and i think there making a documentary or something on him how he went to space or at least broke the atmosphere.
    like a shapesperian court for plays its a replica pretty cool huh :D

2. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Wait, you're talking about Richard Garriot? Nah, hes broke as a joke. Spent all the money he made creating ultima, and went to space to spend like 2 days on the space station. I heard he was producing a new browser-based mmo so he could make more money to go to space again.. lol.. Sounds just like a UO player.

3. Pink Floyd

Pink Floyd Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Richard Garriot is my facebook friend

4. chad

chad Sage
    Stratics Veteran

YouTube - Secret Spaces - Brittania Manor

Multi-million dollar house doesn't sound so broke to me...

5. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Multi-million dollar mansion doesn't necessarily mean he has cash. Its probably paid for hands down, and texas property tax isn't that bad. I mean, yeah, hes got a great deal more money than any of us here, but having enough to go to space again? Not by a long shot..

6. Destiny<3

Destiny<3 Guest

I beg to differ!

7. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Try colorado! Its tax-fastic!