1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

my garden

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by MoonBeam[TBD], Oct 19, 2008.

1. [​IMG]
    Ok so here is my garden... Its a mix of rubble and the new plants and some token trees... Looks better when your in the house but i think it looks good :)
  2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Oooh! Looks loverly! But I wanna see it BIGGER ;) Where's your house?
  3. i'll post a map soon as i get my little daughter to bed
  4. Here we go... I dont have cords but this is he best i can do !!
  5. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Very nice, MoonBeam. :)
  6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Jun 11, 2008
    Very nice! I like how you did the waterfalls with the crystals.:)
  7. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Ahhh! Thanks! =D I've been past your house before, I know I have, cos I've been noseying around that spot, and seen the rune library ;)

I'll go poke my nose in later tonight or tomorrow (hope you dont mind visitors, I promise I'll wipe my feet on the way in ;))
  8. sligachan

sligachan Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Jul 31, 2008
    Hye you got yourself a stunning retreat there, I like the ice waterfall in particular.
  9. aww thanks everyone .. i really like it to .. once i get more hedges i'll be adding them around the edges.

That area where my houses are are TBD owned... well all but one =P

there is about 8 houses there, just of my guild.. (wish they were more active thow hehe)
    My rune library is going to change deco. currently it has the guild hall but the guild is inactive so i am movig it to my fel castle and in its place i'm putting story books.
  10. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Oct 27, 2003