1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My great dragon's dex and stamina

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by blust3, Apr 21, 2008.

1. blust3

blust3 Guest

Its dex is 125 but its stamina is 135. When it casts bless on itself which it often did, it becomes 135/145. Is my dragon rare? My other two dragons are 125/125 and don't cast bless spell often.

I love this dragon. The only drawback is that it has weak physical resistance, only 62.

2. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Well, I'd say that is, at the least, unusual. I've heard of oddities with stamina and dex on greater dragons, but I've never seen it myself.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

My Great Wyrm has 125 DEX/119 Stamina. Pets (And Players) gain attack speed in 30 Stamina increments, they speed up by 0.25 secs, my Great Wyrm is 1 point of Stamina away from reaching that speed up point. He only reaches it when Blessed or has Agility cast on him.

4. blust3

blust3 Guest

The greater dragon now improves its evaluate intelligence skill to 80's, so when it cast bless on itself, dex/stamina becomes 136/146. I hope it can get higher when its eva int skill improves.