1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

My house became condemned with no apparent reason.

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Antonio Cataneo, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Here is the story: due to a lack of time, i can't play UO anymore, but i'm reactivating the account to keep my house. A friend told me about the "Back to Britannia Thingie " and i got online, but i've realized that to refresh the house i had to reactivate my account paying the bill.
    I did it like 20 minutes ago, and my house suddendly became Condemned. It was already at Sightly Worn status, but i thought it should had gone back to the "non decaying status", am i not right? Is there any logical reason to it becoming condemned? i didnt bought/ traded any house. I already paged but maybe someone can explain this to me, or even fetch an old account to do a trade and save my poor house. Ty in advance
  2. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

May 15, 2008
    Hiya, the Back to Britannia promotion doesn't refresh your house automatically as it doesn't count as a paid month. The only way to refresh your house short of paying for a month's gametime would be to demolish it and then re-place it, but this would mean you'd have to move all of your items out first and you would lose the design (if its a custom house).
  3. Goodoljoe

Goodoljoe Guest

Niam im Terry icq me plz