1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My House has been sold..

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Diablo FTW, Dec 16, 2009.

1. Diablo FTW

Diablo FTW Visitor

everyone should go try darkfall online !!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY XMAS

2. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

3. Albertus

Albertus Guest

LMAO!! Darkfall is one of the worse MMO game I have ever played. It only took 1 hour of play to know this is a crappy-developed game.

Read it for yourselves: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/darkfall-online-review

This is an actual quote from one reviewer:

"Even if you were so inclined to take part in this painful experience, it's rather difficult to actually buy it. The subscription page is buried within the forums, apparently hidden from public view in the hopes that internet loud-mouths would leave it well alone (the few Darkfall servers Adventurine is running have been mystifyingly over-subscribed). In fact, the only clear description I could find was from an external site that linked to the subscription page - which was not available through the official site. We'll spare you the link. Use your credit card at your peril."

:thumbup:

4. Mook Chessy

Mook Chessy Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Good luck and make sure you give it a fair chance, maybe a year or two!

:-}

5. MikeD

MikeD Guest

Yea enjoy, I hear its gets really good after a year :)

6. Jaimes

Jaimes Guest

Wait... You seriously quoted the Eurogamer review...? The one where it was proven that the reviewer had barely even played the game before writing the review? Do you check your sources ever?

http://www.neoseeker.com/news/10659-controversy-befalls-eurogamers-darkfall-online-review/

7. Albertus

Albertus Guest

Actually I do. That was the first review I got my hands on right on the spot.

It does not change the fact that it is a crappy game. Sorry If your feelings got hurt, sweety. :sad2:

8. Wulf2k

Wulf2k Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Crusader of Chaos

Behold, my disciples! I bring you wisdom from the future!
    ....Damnit, I wasted my chance to see into the future for that?

Screw you guys.