1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My House Is Condemned?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Singlarad BSR, Jan 20, 2012.

1. My account went inactive for a while. During that time my house entered condemned status. My account was reactivated yesterday but remained condemned. I thought no problem it will be okay after server up. Well turns out it's not. I paged a GM and I am not even getting the queue message. Any help or thoughts?

2. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Can you transfer it to another account and transfer it back? Otherwise you better start calling Customer Service. I wouldn't wait for GM's.

3. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Dread Lord

What time yesterday did you reactivate? I have read it takes some accounts up to 24 hours for all of the servers to catch up.

4. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

check tomorrow if ou have not placed taken or otherwise messed with the house tool etc, it will sort out tomorrow

5. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Give it 24 hours. Then panic. By panic I mean page a GM.

6. Lady Laurel

Lady Laurel Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Alumni LOST

This quote is from this thread: http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/259360-%5Buo-herald%5D-update-housing-decay.html

So if it has been 24 hours, I would definitely be emailing Mesanna and probably contacting a GM also.

7. Arrgh

Arrgh Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Did you try refreshing (opening the house sign and closing it) and opening doors? Good luck.

8. Haddy G

Haddy G Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Another way to refresh your house is to use the resize command. You will have to move all of your items out of the house as they will drop to the ground. If your house is improperly placed do not use the resize command. Your house wont fit. Again do not resize with items in the house, they'll drop to the ground.

I've accidentally condemned houses in the past and resizing solved that problem.

9. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

Not sure I've ever seen "this house is condemned ", I guess that refers to the house's name, not it's actual "wear" status?
    I'm thinking condemned means the account got banned or the owner hasn't logged in in 3 months, and someone else is refreshing it. if it is condemned, it cannot be refreshed unless the owner logs in?
    So just the condemned ones fall, first? When? First thing this next Mon. morning?
    Then more later on?

10. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Any time I've placed a new house before collapsing the old one, I get the message "This house is condemned" when I enter my old house.

11. MagicStar

MagicStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It dosent say it on the sign
    U get condemned message in the corner of ur screen to help make sure u notice it

12. old gypsy

old gypsy Grand Poobah
    Professional Stratics Veteran Campaign Patron PITMUCK

Yes, exactly.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!