1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My House is just about finished.

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Sharantyr, Mar 31, 2009.

1. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Hi. Thought I'd share some pictures of my house. Tried to keep things realistic.

[​IMG]

Ground floor, tailors.
    [​IMG]

First floor.
    [​IMG]

Second floor.
    [​IMG]

2. Bazer

Bazer Slightly Crazed
    Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Stratics Legend

Wow looks Awesome!

3. oligizmo

oligizmo Guest

Love it!!

Hope you don't mind taking some of your ideas to my new design??!?? :D

Great job!!

4. Ni-

Ni- Guest

Cute house!

I really like the hedge arch and what i believe to be colored garland to make drapes/hung fabric. If they are the xmas garland, are those able to be dyed via regular dye tubs or only pigments?

5. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

That is totally cute! I really love all the little touches! The hedge arch came out wonderfully, and the new poppies look so great on top of the vines. The cloth shelves look just perfect. Man, everytime I see a great house like this I start getting the itch to get off my lazy butt and get back to decoing - I just retiled my vendor house floor in pentagram centers though, so I really do need a break right now. But oh, the itch!

6. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Ooo very nice place, you're a good florist.

7. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

great lookin' place! and are those Adirondak chairs out on the patio? :D

8. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Thanks for your kind world everyone.

oligizmo
    Of course use them, that's why they're here.

Ni-
    Yes the xmas garland are what I used. Though they do dye they don't dye well. You can't get a light colour from them but I only tried regular and special dye tubs on them. The problem with them is they come through the floor of the room above too much. the paint easel blocks this on the first floor and the first floor curtains you can just about see under the stool in the bedroom.

DevilsOwn
    Noo. Just the normal carpenter chair. I think they are the best chair, that can be carpenter made, for a garden.

9. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Gorgeous! I have two plots to deco and I may have to steal the arch idea. :)

10. debii

debii Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

you did a great job!

11. Nikodemus

Nikodemus Guest

Awsome work sharantyr is that the house close to mine? *running to have a look* :)

12. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Very nicely done! I like the tailoring area.

13. Skylark SP

Skylark SP Available Storage: 0
    Stratics Veteran

I can't open any of the pics, Stratics just keeps cycling the message "opening" and nothing ever opens. :(

-Skylark

14. Sharantyr

Sharantyr Guest

Skylark.
    Sorry, it must be the image hosting site. I'll look for a better one over the weekend.

debii and Kayhynn.
    Thank you.

Flora.
    Thanks. The arch takes time in and out of customizing, adding the floor and then removing it. Also it takes a few tries as you need to remove the floor before lowering the hedges and snowdrops. Lower them too much and you need start again, apart from the center hedge and snowdrop which doesn't need moving. Good luck.

Nikodemus.
    No this is my other house near Wrong. I'm sure you passed it a couple of weeks ago and asked to buy it. It was only half done then. Oh and by the way, you should get a few pics of your house up here, it looks good.

If anyone would like to actually come see the house, looks better ingame than the pictures, Pm me and we'll get you there :)

15. Faerunner

Faerunner Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Wow. I'm amazed! This is a gorgeous and original design with soooo many things I'd love to steal from for my own next design... any chance I could just pay you to do my 18x18 for me? :D