1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] My Ice Isle Castle Plot for Your Rares!!

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Igg A Pie, Mar 10, 2014.

1. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Brave Amateurs B^A

hail siege!! it is I, Igg A Pie. I would like to close this account so here we go....

I am looking to trade my ice island castle plot for items and gold. idealy I would love to trade for rares. I am working on opening a rares museum and would like to have some great lookn pixel crack to deco with or items that would allow me to trade for items I am lookn for. there are a few items I am most interested in. they are as follows:

"agnews cold weather boots"

"I beat mesanna playing lets make a deal on siege" lantern

"a token of gratitude from the yew guard" candelabra

"clainin's spellbook" the "faction" only book from the end of new mag rubble event boss

now I am not sayn by any stretch these are the only rares I want . however, if someone has these I will give them preference. I am lookn for all kinds of stuff but never really know what till I see it. I am lookn for . "glowing runes" from prime evil lich spawn, event items, named wearable clothing(sashes/sandles), rubble, dread mare, singing ball, pedstals(from the puzzel quest) nexus, cloak of rejuvenation, gold, legacy tokens....these are all things that I would prefer. just throwing ideas out there. but I am not unreasonable. put together a package and maybe we can work out a deal!

upload_2014-3-10_1-17-39.png

now just so there are no surprises. in the event that we trade items, I will want to take ownership of the items that are not blessed first, take them to a secure location via tele tile (which is in the house already) and then trade ownership of the castle. for those of you who do not know me I like to think I am a straight up dude and have NEVER ripped anyone off. my reputation is worth way more than a few pixel items. i have a pristine in game reputation. I would hope that vet players on the shard would vouch for me. ask around and I am sure you will get some good feed back. anyway put some things together and then post here, PM me or ICQ (43711018). if you have questions don't be afraid to ask in this post or find me in game! lets make a deal!!

Angyl of Ohr, Spiffykeen and Blaeke like this.
  2. Lady Raja

Lady Raja Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Sorry Iggy Pie... "Agnew's Cold Weather Boots" is not mine to bargain with. They are "barrowed" from a friend.

Thanks! :mylittlepony:

3. Rumpy

Rumpy Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I can vouch that Igg is a stand-up guy and very easy to deal with.

4. Angyl of Ohr

Angyl of Ohr Adventurer

Agreed. I've traded a few vet items with him.

5. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

no worries about the boots raja.
    and thx for vouching for me guys. I really do appreciate it. I try my best to be fair and honest to all I do business with.

6. MANSBETH

MANSBETH Seasoned Veteran

Igg is my neighbor and a stand-up guy!

7. onlinegamerstone

onlinegamerstone Adventurer

Its unfortunate that this has to only be posted on the Siege forum page.
    I really believe if you had a specific amount of legacy tokens in mind you could potentially get a whole lot more customers in mind going to the regular trade forums.

I understand this is Siege but you must understand anyone and everyone can live there now. Even someone who may not really have a presence there might still not mind a castle there.
    If it doesn't really matter who takes possession of the house I really do recommend the trade forums.
    These blessed items would also allow for secure trade.

8. GarthGrey

GarthGrey Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend GoT

Spiffykeen likes this.
  9. Igg A Pie

Igg A Pie Lore Keeper

you bring up a very interesting point. I never looked at it from that perspective. I guess my real issue is that unless you play siege its hard to understand. it seems that if you need want/need something here you have to really go out and earn it here. when you do that, its hard to part with(I imagine because of sentimental reasons) or you went thru all the effort because you have a need for it. I am really tryn to use the castle as trade bait and get some people to come out of the woodwork. I was hoping maybe...just maybe someone here who wants a castle would part with something for it. for the most part not a lot of people seem to be willing to sell rares which is what I really want. that makes the gold I could get for the castle useless(for all intensive purposes). part of the fun is the hunt for rares which I do enjoy but I would be lying if I did not find it increasing frustrating to not get new rares for my collection from other people other then the ones I usually do business with. and just for the record I will ultimaly make my home public to display all of this stuff. the next best thing I enjoy in this game is house decorating....and I say that in the manliest way possible. rofl! but I will take your post in serious consideration. like I said, I am not completely unreasonable...so I may be willing to make that sale sometime.

10. York_Siege

York_Siege Seasoned Veteran

Ok,… Ok…. You twisted my arm.

I will trade you; 2 bolas, an apple, and a horse named George.

Deal?

Blaeke likes this.
  11. Symma

Symma Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Wish I had something spare to trade, always happy to see other collections :(

12. Pendragon

Pendragon Journeyman

Well maybe peeps who dont play siege anymore have a rare they didnt know about, I dont have the account anymore but i started on siege when it first came out had quite a few good items then went back to prodo