1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My idea for a DAR memorial Phase II

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by NewThunder, Jan 12, 2009.

1. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

No reply to the many PMs sent in phase one, so phase II is an email campaign. here is the text of the email I sent, it is the same as the prior PM:

I sent this to the following email address for joanne:

[email protected]

I also CC'd it to these other community folks at EA:

[email protected]
    [email protected]

I would encourage everyone who thinks this is a worthy tribute to Dar to also Email. I am hoping that at least via email we can get a response.

2. Addicted

Addicted Guest

Email sent

3. snowolf1369

snowolf1369 Guest

While I did not have the chance to meet/play with Lady Phoenix, I did add a staute to my West Brit Bank design that commerorates her... we should always honor those that have touched our lives .....

4. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

In the 110 months playing UO have posted very ,very few times, but this is one post I felt compelled to write,,Thanks Thunder for the thought and effort,, I didn't realize she was nearly as old as me, I think it is a very, very nice thing that you are doing. I also sent email " Joanne,

I strongly concur with New Thunder that his request/suggestion, copied below, is a fitting and proper way for EA to repay Darlene for all that she gave to the game.

Grandpa Otis/Hagrid/Dumbledore

5. Gorgoroth1

Gorgoroth1 Guest

6. Giggles

Giggles Forum Administrator
    Administrator Moderator Professional Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Campaign Supporter The Squirrel Empire

Email sent. Went a bit overboard on mine though (go figure). I sent 3. Will send one each day until they add her name.

Philo

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!