1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

my idea how to deal w cheaters

Discussion in 'UHall' started by DVI, May 24, 2010.

1. DVI

DVI Guest

I'm sure someone will find a flaw w it but any person cheating should have every char on all their accts placed in jail until they can pay bail which would be something ridiculous such as 500 nil for the first offense. For the second the fine would be doubled and they would be stripped. Of all acct possessions. For the third the acct would have all skills reset to zero and the 2nd offense fine doubled again.

In my opinion this would be motivation for many to not cheat, could help remove gold from game and prevent the player base from taking a huge population hit.

Just my opinion though.

2. In Flames

In Flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

and this post needed it's own thread?

First of all how do you expect someone to pay a 500m fine when all of their chars on all of their accounts are in jail?

Second, no, no second. How much have you smoked tonight. Just put it down.

3. DVI

DVI Guest

I'm bored at work and on my phone so making a new thread is easier.

As far as the fine that's the point to make it difficult to pay besides most cheaters have far to much gold

4. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

this is where I stopped reading. if you admit in the first sentence of your post that it is a failure I don't need to know what it says.

5. In Flames

In Flames Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You're assuming all cheaters have hoards of gold. Assumptions are useless. They have no place in the decision making process.

6. DVI

DVI Guest

Interesting view, but id disagree. many ideas start out flawed and through collaborative team work are refined into something successful.