1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[General] My 'Junk' LBOD Charts

Discussion in 'UO Craftsman' started by Risso, Jun 10, 2010.

1. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

I made these to help with sorting my BOD collection, and also as a quick reference for when I receive a new LBOD.

Tailor Chart:
    [​IMG]

This classes all LBODs up to Clothing Bless Deed as Junk - I don't generally keep the +20 PS LBODs since its relatively easy to get the runic kits without the reward bump.

Blacksmith Chart:
    [​IMG]

Classes up to +15 PS, Dull Copper, Shadow and Copper runics as junk aswell as +10 Ancient Hammers. Also includes POF LBODs since I sell those instead of filling them.

These charts were just made for my own benefit, so other people may want to keep the BODs I've chosen to trash, but I hope somebody finds them useful.

2. Kas Althume

Kas Althume Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

3. Shelleybean

Shelleybean Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nice charts. :)

4. Wouldn't it just be easier to hover your mouse over a BOD to see which rewards it would give you and percentage chance to get those rewards? just saying...

[​IMG]

5. woody_cats

woody_cats Guest

that would require them to use the enhanced client and custom skins like stone or cooper i believe

6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Aye not an EC user - I made these charts using data from ToR just as a quick way for me to go through BOD books and filter out the ones I don't want, so not sure if that mod would work anyway since I'm not working with loose BODs.

7. You're right that the mod doesn't work with BOD books. If you are collecting bods from NPC's though, it's the fastest way.