1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My latest art project:

Discussion in 'UO Pacific' started by SUPRsalad, May 14, 2010.

1. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

I got away from my usual paint antics. I've gone cinematic.
    Enjoy:

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rUX09mBQK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_rUX09mBQK0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

2. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Cool!! Funny thing is I still have almost all those games, and play my old NES occasionally. At my house you can basically track Video gaming evolution, I have damn near everything from just a old 1970's 2 paddle tennis, intelivision, atari, Com 64, NES,sega,Xbox, to the 3 current machines, ps3,360,wii. Granted most are in boxes in storage but I have a few out, and let the kids use them.

3. SetItOff

SetItOff Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Pretty legit bro, I got a collection my self; Super nintendo, nes,sega xbox 360, atari 2600, original gameboy, gameboy color, PS1, ps2, nintendo 64. regular Xbox.

Collections ftw. Personal Favorite of all of them would def be nintendo 64+ super nintendo and sega ^^

4. Kaleb

Kaleb Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Nice, I like the NES, SNES, the Saturn as my top 3. My nes(first machine I bought with my own money) is damn near 24 years old and still works great unlike my wifes where you have to hit power a few times to get it to stay on.

5. Muu Bin

Muu Bin Guest

Brings back fond memories. Wish I still had my old Atari...:sad3:

6. KalVasTENKI

KalVasTENKI Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Gemma that is awesome dude! I loved the whole thing from start to finish.. What a trip,

I love you man! :grouphug:

7. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Thanks dude, figured you'd like it.

8. AND3R

AND3R Guest

Pacman, Super Mario 1,2 & 3, Mega Man 1 & 2, Spy vs Spy, Tetris, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, Paperboy, Top Gun, Kung Fu, Castlevania, Contra, Marble Madness, Rc Pro Am...

Out of all these classic titles.... Where is SPY HUNTER?!?!?!
    Nice Job Gemma - this is back when Legos were new :lol:

Systems to remember that are long forgotten...
    3DO - Jaguar - Intelevision - Sega - Atari & Commodore 64

Real Old Titles for only the oldest of gamers...
    Beserk - Missle Command - Tron - Pong & Asteroids

Lets see who the Old Gamers really are. Name your Title and ID yourself as an Old Time Gamer!:thumbup1:
    (Yes the Old Gamer Category requires the game operate via AC Power Adapter...No stories about widgets, marbles, or pick up sticks!) *Did I just date myself?*

9. SUPRsalad

SUPRsalad Guest

Do I have to participate to legitimize myself? I feel like I've established myself already.. but.. since its fun, remember Bonk's adventure for the turbo graphix 16?