1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Latest House *NEW 2D Pic!*

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Razz, Sep 26, 2008.

1. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I finally replaced the KR pic with the one below. =P

[​IMG]

I had been taking pic's during the whole process up to this point but my harddrive crashed and I lost everything for the last month or so. :cursing:

Anyway, A while back I saw a post with a 2plot that had a really nice stream running through both plots. Very inspiring work. So much so, I went and got me a couple of plots. (Thank you Ali and Texas Black) :hug:

So the picture is where I'm at right now. The inside still has a lot of work and a ton more changes on the outside before I'm done. I'll post pic's as I go this time. ;)

P.S. the plot behind my house is also mine. I'm not sure what I'm gong to do with it so I made a cave in the mean time.

2. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Very nice job! I especially like on the lower plot where the waterfall looks authentic and the grass doesn't look totally flat. The roofs look great too. I can never get the ridges lined up so it looks right.

3. feath

feath Guest

super job! I love how it fits together.

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Having seen the house I have to say that the KR pictures don't come near to doing it justice

5. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

So I got a few tips on how to splice 2D pic and posted the 2D version. I like the 2D much much better then the KR pic. I hope the new KR they bring out with the expansion is going to be more graphic friendly.

6. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend

wonderful! now it makes sense!! :D

and yeah, would have been nice if KR had been done so it all looked like it at least went together... hopefully the 'do-over' will accomplish that

7. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox

That's better! I particularly liked the virtue tile as the stair landing instead of the more usual goza mats.

8. Fantastic looking house(s). Really very nice!!

9. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

I can't wait to see the inside of your house. Is the cave on the back plot functional?

10. Razz

Razz Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

ya it is but I have not done anything to the inside at all. Just a warehouse atm. I got tired of looking at a stone cube back there so I hid all 4 stories and placed a cave for the entrance.