1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My latest kick

Discussion in 'SWG General Discussion' started by ClanBeviin2, May 19, 2008.

1. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

I'm on a mission to craft a Coronet Skyscraper Blueprint.

I have a broken viewscreen, blank canvas, paint cartridge, paint dispersal unit, and a viewscreen technical reader.

For the life of me, I can't find a viewscreen printer. Do they even exist? I'd be willing to buy one, but I can't find it on a vendor search. What are they listed under?

2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Can't quite remember, but should be under misc somewhere, you can then use the item name filter to narrow your search by typing in the name of the item that you are looking for.

3. Penti

Penti Guest

Have seen them I'm sure......... of course I may have been dreaming ;)

4. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Here's more info:

Printing Kits come in two varieties:

Viewscreen Printer requires:

Broken Hand-Held viewscreen (Grey)
    Paint Cartridge
    Blank Canvas
    Viewscreen technical reader
    Paint Disperser unit
    Picture Printer requires:

Broken Hand-Held viewscreen (Tan)
    Paint Cartridge
    Blank Canvas
    Paint Dispersal Unit

To use the kits, you need to add the components listed above; when the last component is added, the kit does it's thing and produces a picture. It is recommended that you not store the components in the kit until all are collected.

The following posters are created:

Viewscreen Printer

Freedom
    Coronet Skyscraper Blueprint
    Cargo Port Blueprint (Also Loot)

Picture Printer

Double Helix
    Droid In Contrast
    Cargo Port Blueprint (Also Loot)
    Bio-Engineer (Also Loot)

5. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

The last I knew, you could loot them on Corellia, Naboo, Talus and Tatooine.

Swooper Leader, Skaak Tipper NPCs, Sleemo NPCs, Valarian NPCs and Desert Demons were the ones that had them.

6. Soldner

Soldner Guest

what does this schem do?

7. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

It's not a schematic. Just looted parts to make different pics.

8. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Well, I got my blueprint. First try got me the most expensive Cargo Port Blueprint ever, the second run got me "Freedom", which is hanging nicely in my bunker... but the third? Bullseye.

Soldner: It's not a schem. You put all the parts in order into the viewscreen printer. The printer gets destroyed and in its place is one of several posters.

By the way, the reason I was having such a hard time finding the Viewscreen Printer is that it's a "Container". And wouldn't you know, I've been playing since the Summer of '06 and never really noticed the Item Name Filter on the bazaar before? That's a little... embarassing, shall we say?

9. Soldner

Soldner Guest

So...you made a few paintings? WHy is your image of the schem the most expensive ever? Most expensive too craft?

10. ClanBeviin2

ClanBeviin2 Guest

Well, if I had been willing to work for it, it wouldn't have been so bad. Instead, I decided to buy all the components.

You put all of the components into the viewscreen printer and the printer disappears. In its place you get a random poster from among these possibilities:

Freedom
    Coronet Skyscraper Blueprint
    Cargo Port Blueprint

The first time I bought all of the components and put them in, I got the Cargo Port Blueprint poster, which you can loot off of almost everyone in the Tutorial, almost any low-level NPC, or buy for under 1000 credits. Since I decided to buy the components instead of looting them, that one poster cost me about 300,000. I spent 600,000 more for the other two that popped up. All told, that's almost 1 million for three posters. Yes, I could've done it cheaper by looting, but since a Skyscraper Blueprint can go for 20+ million, I still made out like a bandit--and I got the cool poster I wanted.

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!