1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

[Gardening] My little bundles of joy...

Discussion in 'UO Botany and Nutrition' started by Elenni, Oct 15, 2015.

1. Elenni

Elenni Stratics Sr. Leadership team member
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator

Sep 4, 2015
    My sweet little 1st-generation plants have all just sprung, and I'm so proud and excited my eyes are tearing up...

Thank you so much to Queen Mum, Miri, Joyce and Cinderella of Sonoma, who helped me get my seed stock going. Going to let these self-pollinate and then do a 2nd batch to make sure I have backup in the seed box, then hope the RNG treats me well when trying to get the brights and cross-colors. Wish me luck!

edit: yes, I did sneak a few extra later-generation plants in there too...need vines for decorating ;-)

Attached Files:

2. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Dec 18, 2003