1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Little Excursion Outside Wind...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KVJ, Jul 9, 2008.

1. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Take a look who tried to gank me..... However, I did not get a capture of Shakaja who used his uber ______ , to flee the scene....

You have failed to gank me.... Better luck next time :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

failed? im quite sure i killed kodran before i died to this pets just like the rest of us did xD

3. Strom

Strom Guest

Epic Fail

4. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

what does that say about your entire guild then. if id come post screens every time i kill 2 of you, heck even 5 or 10. daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn xD

5. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Odd, that stocking in your screeny looks alot like this one that I just got, what a coincidence.... oddly enough that wasnt a gank

[​IMG]

6. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

haha, thats not the spawn i just killed storm and kodran at, is it? talking about epic fails xD

7. a ghoul

a ghoul Sage
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

lol hey man are you still running a tamer dismounter or did you go through too much gm leather that way?

8. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

how you mean go through leather? i never had to buy any kind of equipement. if you are worried im running out thoo, no worries. between all the arties and runic gear, i get a gm suit every now and then xD

9. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I must say I do believe so, I wonder if they will respond to you

10. Turtle

Turtle Guest

I call Marble Hax!

11. Slick Rick 2

Slick Rick 2 Guest

way to post about killing a drunk guy with a tamer (like you're the 1st person who has ever done it) care to have a looting duel vogg vs rick. wait did haha get your hat? do you have more?

12. Misssy

Misssy Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

ROFL funny thing is... i have no pvp skill... anyone can kill me
    :D so be proud... and im proud of you....

13. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Lol, I was expecting Vogg to say that to me Missy.