1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My luck sculpture! Thank you GMs/Mesanna =)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by G.v.P, Sep 12, 2013.

1. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I had bad luck with my slime dyed luck sculpture the other day. I had it on a square step tile, hit custom, then it pinned itself underneath my house sign and became stuck. It was Sunday and I began to panic slightly because I figured no GMs would be on and my slime dyed pixel might decay, so I paged a GM and E-Mailed Mesanna to see if I could do anything to prevent my bad luck in the future (I recall there were a few issues with luck sculptures gaining more weight than a sumo while turned a certain way in a player's pack, and I figure there must be something about the sculptures which house customization doesn't like as well).

Well, the thing didn't decay after a few days, and not only that, I logged in today to find the sculpture moved back into my house! I might never know who moved it, but I wanted to say thanks to the team at large. Losing a luck sculpture would be small beans in hindsight, but it's the little things like that which remind me of how many times the GMs of this game have helped me out lol...like when I had a small marble and I placed a bag through my wall! This was before we could use object handles, so there was no way for me to see the bag to get it back. 14 years and I still don't know how to use a house right :/.

[​IMG]
    :D

I believe I will put this bad boy luck sculpture in storage whenever I choose to customize again. In the meantime, thank you team!

kRUXCg7, Lord Nabin, Skunk and 6 others like this.
  2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Glad you got your item back safe and sound.

kRUXCg7 and G.v.P like this.
  3. Shelra

Shelra Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Great news G! A very pleasant surprise, I hoped they would eventually show up! :)

#3 Shelra, Sep 14, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 14, 2013
    G.v.P likes this.
  4. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Glad this story had a good ending!

G.v.P likes this.
  5. Goldberg-Chessy

Goldberg-Chessy Crazed Zealot

Another post illustrating that Mesanna and our Gm's are doing a good job.

G.v.P likes this.
  6. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Glad you're item has successfully been returned..

Meanwhile my countless emails/pages over lost soulstones from months ago still go unanswered/unresolved. I suppose maybe I didn't exert enough effort..any tips OP?

7. G.v.P

G.v.P Stratics Legend

How were they lost, again? :(...in my case the item wasn't exactly lost, just stuck under my house sign...and I guess non-decay. If an item is lost-lost, it's very hard for the team to replace something, unfortunately :(.

8. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

They were lost during the house customization debacle..I lost 3 soulstones..2 of which were received through veteran rewards. And one which I got through legacy token..I just wanted my vet reward ones back. I paged a GM he said it would have to be escalated up further to prove that I claimed an account bound item through the vet rewards, which I did on 2 different account one each. But it never went any further. No emails no anything. I emailed Messana, no answer..ever! So I basically just chocked it up to a really "wasted" pick! :claps:

9. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I've lost soulstones before. Went into custom mode and when I came out they were gone. Since then I always pick up my stones before I customize.