1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

My Luna House So Far....

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Ducan IronWeaver, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Ducan IronWeaver

Ducan IronWeaver Lore Master

luna house.jpg

The horses will be gone eventually, someone wanted to see what some of the dyes looked like...
    Inside is a work in process...

Its on Catskills Shard, North side of luna(Map In Pic)
    Feel free to visit!

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

took a stroll around your house, great job! :) do have a question, tho.... are the folks sitting around playing checkers just northwest of your house part of your house? I couldn't seem to get to them, but it appears that they might be

love the swim trunks out on the rocks!

3. Eaerendil

Eaerendil Professional Mall Santa and Legendary Piglet
    Professional Governor Stratics Veteran King'sYewHighlanders

This rocks!

Ducan IronWeaver likes this.
  4. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Very kewl.... Nice work!

5. Ducan IronWeaver

luna house #3 Work in progress.jpg

Started to work on my Luna house again! Just started to add this raised goza corner.
    Its going to be a nice little pond with some critters hanging out or going for a swim. Checkout the Mongbat sitting on the rocks with his foot in the water!
    If I can get my hands on some treasure sand. I think I might try to take the pond right upto the luna brick road. Then right before the brick road throw down the sand and vave it like a little beach right before the lune walk way.
    Will be playing around with it a bit more 2night and will post progress pictures..

6. Ducan IronWeaver

Yes the vendors playing checkers are mine. i raised gozas very high up.Then placed the vendors & axed the gozas..
    The vendors will be changed out. Might just keep the very top checker players. Then set up new vendors to blend in with the house theme. Maybe another fisherman or someone swimming or something like that....

I am working on it more now. And trying to find a house tele set for sale to pick up .
    I am going to raise a row of gozas as high as i can set some grass tiles and some type of seats up there. Throw the tele up there aswell so u can tele to the top and have a seat..

My ultimate goal is to start picking up rares and event items that work with this theme. Set the house up as a museum once its done..

7. startle

startle Siege... Where the fun begins.
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Gilfane

Amazing work D.I. !
    I'm gonna jump on one of my chars on Cats and check it out first hand. Congratulations on a super job of utilizing resources to create a very natural and interesting home...

#7 startle, Jan 2, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2014