1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

my luna tailor reward vendor

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by prostkr, Apr 6, 2008.

1. prostkr

prostkr Guest

[​IMG]

stocking
    spined/horned/barbed kits
    rugs/tapestrys
    110-120 taiolor scrolls
    cbds
    blaze and pure white cloth
    and reward sandles as i get them.

If you happen by the shop please take a second to check out the park design and deco job Skylark built for me, It turned out great!
    Thanks

2. Nico-SP

Nico-SP Guest

FYI,thats not pure white cloth its called tailor reward level 5 ice white...PURE white comes from dread spider silk...*continue with your broadcast*

3. prostkr

prostkr Guest

TY for the correction, it is lvl 5 reward white.

restocked and thanks for the sales!

4. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I'd love to check out your shop, but I do not know where in Luna it is located and I do not like to stroll through Luna.

5. prostkr

prostkr Guest

if you come from your vendor house in the north gate, its 2 houses east.......the dot on my map is kinda small, its across from the c8v house.

6. prostkr

prostkr Guest

restocked again [​IMG]

7. prostkr

prostkr Guest

fully stocked a cpl times a day!

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Prostkr, I am trying to get a trader/vendor community again... I am the gm of DTA now. Not to say I want everybody in DTA, but would you like a free vendor for your stuff at Trinsic gate? I have the house closest to the gate, people can shop from the guard zone.

Mind you, I absolutely value Zebediah's contribution to the neighborhood, so I would never want to be in competition with his vendors.

Kind regards

9. prostkr

prostkr Guest

stocked up for the weekend shoppers [​IMG]

10. prostkr

prostkr Guest

<blockquote><hr>

stocked up for the weekend shoppers [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ] [​IMG]